Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.
DeSantis has the right stuff.

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
Why has England never had a Black King ? Are you guys racist or something ?

Why post this garbage?
Take a good look at the poster's picture. It's pretty obvious that he runs his posts based on emotion of the moment and not any form of intellectual analysis. Does this ring a bell?

If you look through his MBTU.( Something I spend a lot of time doing with all the posters here).... He has numerous posts that are both pro-trump and anti-trump depending on what mood he's in at the moment. Weird part about is that he's not even an American citizen as far as I know he's a Canadian. There are numerous Canadians here who post as if they can actually vote in our elections. Must be a very boring political atmosphere in Canada.

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I hope that Trump nor Biden run in 2024, we don’t need a continuation of bad presidents. This is ruining our country.

well since smokey said it it must be true,,
I was shocked that he's still alive. I admit I'd never heard anything about his political expertise though. These kinds of touching little vignettes will give way to hysteria, the closer we get to a Trump announcement. I expect the Orange Man Bad crowd to go off the deep end.

I was shocked that he's still alive. I admit I'd never heard anything about his political expertise though. These kinds of touching little vignettes will give way to hysteria, the closer we get to a Trump announcement. I expect the Orange Man Bad crowd to go off the deep end.
How about this for an idea. Trump will wait at the very last moment to announce he ISNT running, just to get back at the repubs who dissed him, leaving the repub party in the lurch because by that point, nobody will be able to pick up the pieces and mount any type of campaign. Sounds like exactly something trump would do.

My prediction is neither will run. I'm 85% confident about that prediction. Very confident.
I hope so, of course any good candidates will get screened out by the far left and right wing nuts. We need a President that is for all America and not all about the rich and their own party. That hasn’t happened in decades.

Most important is that the Dems have to get rid of Biden. Or Biden is gotten rid of on his own accord or some other way? One thing for sure, he's not a threat like JFK was.

How about Kamala? All we hear is hate babbling coming from the Trumpers and that doesn't say much about her chances. No doubt she's smart as hell and that just has to become important to Americans eventually.

I hope so, of course any good candidates will get screened out by the far left and right wing nuts. We need a President that is for all America and not all about the rich and their own party. That hasn’t happened in decades.
Personally, I want a President that is willing to make some BOLD changes. I'll even take a failed bold change. Just something different.

It looks like a pretty safe scenario.

The same independents who voted out trump in 2020 aren't going to vote for him in 2024.
While polling means nothing this far out, it can be indicative of the mood of the people and the BOM is beating Biden in 3 battleground states. He beats the Cackler even worse and those Independents have rejected Biden's efforts so far in record numbers. Their demographic has seen the largest shift, by far.

So, Otis, IF your nightmare became fact and the current administration - whoever the hell it is - runs the nation further onto the rocks and Trump is re-elected... what should be done to "protect the Republic"?

Most important is that the Dems have to get rid of Biden. Or Biden is gotten rid of on his own accord or some other way? One thing for sure, he's not a threat like JFK was.

How about Kamala? All we hear is hate babbling coming from the Trumpers and that doesn't say much about her chances. No doubt she's smart as hell and that just has to become important to Americans eventually.
Kamala will lose vs any other candidate. So yeah, I can see the DNC pushing for her to run.

She does nothing. Biden put her in charge of the border crisis and she has done nothing. I don’t believe she is a competent person.

I love Smokey Robinson, and I've relied on his political predictions since "Tears of a clown". The man is simply amazing.

Forum List

Back