Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
I love me some Smokey!

I don’t know if he’ll run, but if he does i don’t think he’ll get the nomination and thus won’t win.

Whoever does get the nomination will win though that’s a safe bet.

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.
In an ideal world, I'd agree. I wouldn't mind seeing DeSantis in that chair but Trump has EARNED the job and if he runs, he'll have my support. If the Democrats try to use another "variant from hell" fear campaign to allow mass mail in voting and they succeed, I predict that the country will slide into real, violent chaos. It simply will NOT BE ALLOWED AGAIN. They should take their winnings and get the hell out of the way.

Last time I checked kings arent elected, numbskull.
I'm a numbskull but you don't seem to know what sarcasm or hypocrisy is ? Tommy is always calling people in the US racist, bitching about Trump's election, or the fact that he may run again. Meanwhile the leader of his country got the job because they were born. Like most he is av hypocrite.

Take a good look at the poster's picture. It's pretty obvious that he runs his posts based on emotion of the moment and not any form of intellectual analysis. Does this ring a bell?

If you look through his MBTU.( Something I spend a lot of time doing with all the posters here).... He has numerous posts that are both pro-trump and anti-trump depending on what mood he's in at the moment. Weird part about is that he's not even an American citizen as far as I know he's a Canadian. There are numerous Canadians here who post as if they can actually vote in our elections. Must be a very boring political atmosphere in Canada.

Are you talking about the OP, Tainted Tommy?

He's a British faggot, who knows nothing at all about United States that is true or useful, and being a British faggot, he has no standing whatsoever with regard to our culture or government; yet he bitterly dismisses the fact that we fought and won two wars to establish that British filth have no say or standing over our country, and continually pontificates to us from his position of ignorance, hubris, and lack-of standing with regard to how he thinks we should run our country.

And on a more personal note, he's a careless cretin, who, in this day and age, with all the medical technology and knowledge that we have available, has taken very poor care of his own health to the degree that he recently had to have part of a leg amputated due to complications from diabetes.

Hmm a guy who has cheated on 3 wives you think has guts. Interesting moral take.
Morality has little to do with leadership and guts. Let me guess, you're in the juvenile mold that if you don't like someone they are completely evil and no good at anything.

Are you talking about the OP, Tainted Tommy?

He's a British faggot, who knows nothing at all about United States that is true or useful, and being a British faggot, he has no standing whatsoever with regard to our culture or government; yet he bitterly dismisses the fact that we fought and won two wars to establish that British filth have no say or standing over our country, and continually pontificates to us from his position of ignorance, hubris, and lack-of standing with regard to how he thinks we should run our country.

And on a more personal note, he's a careless cretin, who, in this day and age, with all the medical technology and knowledge that we have available, has taken very poor care of his own health to the degree that he recently had to have part of a leg amputated due to complications from diabetes.
Ahhh.....

I apologize to the Canadians .

the left needs to figure out who they're going to run in 2024 ! neither candidate can beat Trump if mass mail in voting isnt allowed !
That's why they will continue the pandemic scam. By 2024 the entire world will be in lockdown 24/7 just to make sure they can cheat again.

Morality has little to do with leadership and guts. Let me guess, you're in the juvenile mold that if you don't like someone they are completely evil and no good at anything.
That's where we differ. That's why you are deplorable.

What would a British faggot know about being an American?

Really, that seems to be the point of every thread you start, to show off just how ignorant and irrelevant you truly are, regarding anything to do with my country.
Typical jerk leftist.

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
I’m here to ask: why would people value a thought or a prediction made by an old recording artist?

Forum List

Back