Smollett Theater: Nigerians May Have Been Wearing White Face

No wonder the Leftards want this buried and the records hidden.

Pass the popcorn!

Jussie Smollett’s Attorney: Nigerian Brothers May Have Been Wearing Whiteface During Attack

OMG! IT WOULDN'T MATTER. While it's very possible to take Caucasian features and mask them as negroid there's no way in hell A Gene pool as specific as Nigerian can hide behind any kind of makeup.

I'll take the double buttered box please!

Jo
Actually you can. Back when SNL was funny:

I hope the makeup was as convincing as it was in White Chicks.

Much like affirmative-action, typical black celebrity privilege...

These guys only got paid 3500. Im sure it wasnt as convincing

Did Mr. Smollett make payroll tax payments on these men? Unemployment? Workmens comp? FICA employer taxes?

That's tax fraud if he didn't, Manafort got life in solitary confinement for a similar offense. What's good for the goose is good for the Leftist gander,

Now, if he is willing to turn state's evidence against the Democrat's 2020 nominee,I think a deal could be made.

What makes you think Democrats want this hidden?

A29EA12F-EF31-4900-814F-5DA185F75603.jpeg

Jussie Smollett is nominated for an NAACP Award, and host Anthony Anderson hopes he wins

Did Mr. Smollett make payroll tax payments on these men? Unemployment? Workmens comp? FICA employer taxes?

That's tax fraud if he didn't, Manafort got life in solitary confinement for a similar offense. What's good for the goose is good for the Leftist gander,

Now, if he is willing to turn state's evidence against the Democrat's 2020 nominee,I think a deal could be made.
Maybe he hired them as independent contractors?

Maybe he hired them as independent contractors?

That's certainly a possibility. Let Mr. Smollett fight that in front of the NLRB and make his case. "Employee" or "independent contractor" status isn't the employee's decision or the employers. Its based upon a legal definition of the relationship between the two.

Exactamundo. Just like when the New York Times runs articles about how many more illegals are being brought in. This is psyops trick to break the spirit of the citizens.

They have bragged about using such tactics to break England and make it a vassal of Europe.

“Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration“...The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.”

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

The Nigerians were his friends. Why would they want to wear whiteface and beat him up?

They were getting paid to rough him up. And since Smollett paid by check, they knew they had to do a good job.

Paying black guys to beat on you has been done for many years.

Forum List

Back