Snadra Fluke for Henry Waxman's senate seat ?

I just find it amusing that a woman going to Georgetown University, one step down from Ivy League, and with a yearly tuition rate of 45K or there about's can't afford her own birth control.

I find that hilarious. I also find it hilarious that you lefties don't.:cuckoo:

She's advocating for all women. Mansplaining has no place here, she's standing up for those who can't find a voice.

Maybe you men should ask Limbaugh why he insists on bullying women. It's pretty cowardly.

Waxman has had 20 terms..

that is just sick..we need frikken term limits

I just find it amusing that a woman going to Georgetown University, one step down from Ivy League, and with a yearly tuition rate of 45K or there about's can't afford her own birth control.

I find that hilarious. I also find it hilarious that you lefties don't.:cuckoo:

She's advocating for all women. Mansplaining has no place here, she's standing up for those who can't find a voice.

Maybe you men should ask Limbaugh why he insists on bullying women. It's pretty cowardly.
"mansplaining", lol.

The question is, are you feminists strong and independent, or do you need government subsidy(paid by taxes mostly from men) for birth control?

I want these woman on birth control. They don't really want a family of two parents so these children will turn out to be mostly thugs.

They have little self control. You republicans are nuts if you think otherwise for the majority of these weak woman that think they're so strong for fucking at will without protection.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back