🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snake oil salesman on 60min....gotta love the oil folks, its a doozie!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald tonight on 60minutes, kinda reminds me kids in a 3rd grade class who are asked, "if you were president, what would you do"? They all raise their hands and give these bizarre, simplistic solutions to things, we as adults know requires a little bit more insight and substance,....but your amazed and entertained by the simplicity of their ideas....Donald is like that. And because his base, his followers and those who listen to his childish rants, who has the mentality of those kids, you could see the need for simplicity and why it plays so well. Sadly, his supporters will never see these things materialize, but who cares, it sounds good, he looks good, he's white and well, that's enough for the Palin crowd that Donald now dominates.

Sometimes I get nervous knowing people in this country are so desperate for leadership coming from white skin, that just about anything outside of a serial killer, will suffice. How lucky for the GOP, that even a snake oil salesman, such as Trump can pull this need to a ballot win in Iowa.

I do however applaud the man for coming on 60 minutes and saying, corporate America needs a tax break....LOLOLOL...the funniest moment ever on this show. Trickle down for the love of Christ...with Trump leading the way...hint hint....is gonna work dog gonnit, even if he has to keep dreaming about it....LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
They all raise their hands and give these bizarre, simplistic solutions to things, we as adults know requires a little bit more insight and substance,....

Simplistic? Like Hope & Change? LOL!

• Banned
They all raise their hands and give these bizarre, simplistic solutions to things, we as adults know requires a little bit more insight and substance,....

LOLOLOLOL.....I now get paid for working OT as a salary employee, I got a free mamogram with my insurance carrier 3 weeks ago and thank God all was okay. My poor neighbors now have health insurance, jobs in my state are plentiful, especially with the holidays looming and the last time I went over the limit in my checking account, the cost wasn't as nearly as much as it use to be, thanks to the changes made by this administration.

This old black bitch got the change, the hope and loves it...next fuckin question?

Donald tonight on 60minutes, kinda reminds me kids in a 3rd grade class who are asked, "if you were president, what would you do"? They all raise their hands and give these bizarre, simplistic solutions to things, we as adults know requires a little bit more insight and substance,....but your amazed and entertained by the simplicity of their ideas....Donald is like that. And because his base, his followers and those who listen to his childish rants, who has the mentality of those kids, you could see the need for simplicity and why it plays so well. Sadly, his supporters will never see these things materialize, but who cares, it sounds good, he looks good, he's white and well, that's enough for the Palin crowd that Donald now dominates.

Sometimes I get nervous knowing people in this country are so desperate for leadership coming from white skin, that just about anything outside of a serial killer, will suffice. How lucky for the GOP, that even a snake oil salesman, such as Trump can pull this need to a ballot win in Iowa.

I do however applaud the man for coming on 60 minutes and saying, corporate America needs a tax break....LOLOLOL...the funniest moment ever on this show. Trickle down for the love of Christ...with Trump leading the way...hint hint....is gonna work dog gonnit, even if he has to keep dreaming about it....LOLOLOLOL
What are you talking about?
We've just endured six-plus years of a white hack commie ideologue just dressed in black skin.

• Banned

We've just endured six-plus years of a white hack commie ideologue just dressed in black skin.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I find you interesting!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I find you interesting!!
You must be sleep trolling.

Only electing black presidents is Whitey's only chance of survival given the inherent cowardly and stupid nature of Whitey.

AdolescentEvergreenElephantbeetle.gif

:rofl:

Devoted Democrats lack the depth of thought to understand that corp taxes are part of any business's COGS - Cost Of Goods (& services) Sold - and are merely collected from the consumer (raising prices) and given to the gov't (which promptly wastes it).

Those same silly Dems seem to believe they are punishing business (and that that is somehow a good thing).

Of course, when asked what is needed to make their lives and communities better they invariably answer, "JOBS."

Like I said ... they're not too bright.

BTW Tigerr ... while your writing skill has improved in your months here, it is still pretty much at a grade school level.

Tom Coburn highlights ridiculous government spending in final Wastebook - Washington Times

Leading this year’s edition is $19 million in salaries that the government paid to workers who were suspended from their jobs, usually because of misconduct that would have resulted in outright firing at a private company. Other highlights include the $50,000 spent to study whether sea monkeys’ swimming changes the flow of oceans, $450,000 that the Homeland Security Department spent on high-end gym memberships for staffers whose federal health insurance already pays for gym benefits and the increasing number of veterans who get disability payments by claiming sleep apnea at a cost Mr. Coburn said could reach $1.2 billion.

All told, Mr. Coburn identifies $25 billion in waste from the 100 projects.

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOL.....I now get paid for working OT as a salary employee, I got a free mamogram with my insurance carrier 3 weeks ago and thank God all was okay. My poor neighbors now have health insurance, jobs in my state are plentiful, especially with the holidays looming and the last time I went over the limit in my checking account, the cost wasn't as nearly as much as it use to be, thanks to the changes made by this administration.

This old black bitch got the change, the hope and loves it...next fuckin question?

On the flip side of that coin, private health care premiums for other hard working people have risen while their coverage has been reduced (somebody has to pay for Obama's largesse ... not that you care).

There is no such thing as a free lunch and O-Care has simply transferred wealth from them to you (but I guess that's OK with someone who "thinks" as you do).

Devoted Democrats lack the depth of thought to understand that corp taxes are part of any business's COGS - Cost Of Goods (& services) Sold - and are merely collected from the consumer (raising prices) and given to the gov't (which promptly wastes it).

Those same silly Dems seem to believe they are punishing business (and that that is somehow a good thing).

Of course, when asked what is needed to make their lives and communities better they invariably answer, "JOBS."

BTW Tigerr ... while your writing skill has improved in your months here, it is still pretty much at a grade school level.

Tom Coburn highlights ridiculous government spending in final Wastebook - Washington Times

Leading this year’s edition is $19 million in salaries that the government paid to workers who were suspended from their jobs, usually because of misconduct that would have resulted in outright firing at a private company. Other highlights include the $50,000 spent to study whether sea monkeys’ swimming changes the flow of oceans, $450,000 that the Homeland Security Department spent on high-end gym memberships for staffers whose federal health insurance already pays for gym benefits and the increasing number of veterans who get disability payments by claiming sleep apnea at a cost Mr. Coburn said could reach $1.2 billion.

What about CHEAP LABOR COSTS CAN'T YOU DUMB FUCKS UNDERSTAND????????? EVEN IF WE WERE TO SWEAR OFF NO TAXES FOR CORPORATIONS, WHICH MOST DON'T PAY ANYWAYS....., THOSE JOBS FROM CHINA . MEXICO, INDIA, ETC.......WOULDN'T COME BACK....NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WANTS TO PAY AMERICAN WORKERS A FAIR WAGE WHEN CHEAP OFFSHORE MANUFACTORING IS AN OPTION, JUST ASK THAT MOTHERFUCKER TRUMP.....If he loves this country so gotdamn much, and its work force, why ship his clothing line and his childrens clothing lines over fuckin seas???????iTS CALLED PROFITS.....ITS CALLED EASED EPA STANDARDS, ITS CALLED CHEAP SHIT MADE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR TO SELL TO STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE US WHO GET OFF ON LABELS....... STOP BEING A TRUMP CHUMP, HE'S DUPING YOUR FOOLS, STOP PLAYING INTO HIS IGNORANCE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU SIMPS, STOP IT!!

On the flip side of that coin, private health care premiums for other hard working people have risen while their coverage has been reduced (somebody has to pay for Obama's largesse ... not that you care).

There is no such thing as a free lunch and O-Care has simply transferred wealth from them to you (but I guess that's OK with someone who "thinks" as you do).

You are not going to get an argument from anyone with health insurance on HCA. I have so many doctor bills I can't even count no more, its a fucked up deal....but I blame once again the greed of the insurance industry who looked at this bill and once again found yet another way to fuck us with high deductibles and low premiums, thats the culprit here.....The fuckin insurance industry and instead of people like you going to congress and asking that they look into this sham and tweek the bill, you want to rip off Obama's head.

Once again you people have got to stop with the blame game and look at the whole picture. Prior to HCA premiums were going up every single year, every year...to pay for the uninsured that we all paid for...EITHER WAY YOU IDIOT THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER WILL PAY FOR EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THING WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY....EVEN PAYING A FUCKIN CONGRESS THAT TO THIS DAY HASN'T DONE A MOTHERFUCKING THING FOR ANYBODY, BUT GET A FUCKIN 6 FIGURE PAYCHECK.

If you think for one second, you're gonna get an argument out of me on government waste when I have to every fuckin year write a damn check to Uncle Sam, you are insane....but make no mistake, sir....the GOP now owns congress as do the Senate and if this madness of appropriations continues, than who the hell do we blame now? PLEASE FOR THE LAST TIME, LOOK AT THE MESSAGE AND THEN TAKE AIM AT THE MESSENGER....WITH A VOTE....AND STOP BLAMING DEMOCRATS!!

Those same silly Dems seem to believe they are punishing business (and that that is somehow a good thing)...

What about CHEAP LABOR COSTS CAN'T YOU DUMB FUCKS UNDERSTAND?????????

What about them?
Not all labor is "cheap labor" and (read this carefully) the cost of labor has nothing to do with the impact of corp taxes on the price we pay for goods and services. Like I said ... Devoted Dems lack the depth of thought to process any info that contradicts the silliness in their heads.

...EVEN IF WE WERE TO SWEAR OFF NO TAXES FOR CORPORATIONS, WHICH MOST DON'T PAY ANYWAYS....

And with that you went from flaming loony lib to just plain stupid. It makes me wonder if one is a root cause of the other. Congrats!

... ITS CALLED CHEAP SHIT MADE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR TO SELL TO STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE US WHO GET OFF ON LABELS..... STOP BEING A TRUMP CHUMP, HE'S DUPING YOUR FOOLS, STOP PLAYING INTO HIS IGNORANCE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU SIMPS, STOP IT!!

Many Americans make ends meet by buying the "CHEAP SHIT" and I'm no Trumpeteer ... I just have little patience for ignorance wrapped in stupidity served up as sanctimoniously hypocritical rage in bold, colorful font.

Those same silly Dems seem to believe they are punishing business (and that that is somehow a good thing)...

What about them?
Not all labor is "cheap labor" and (read this carefully) the cost of labor has nothing to do with the impact of corp taxes on the price we pay for goods and services. Like I said ... Devoted Dems lack the depth of thought to process any info that contradicts the silliness in their heads.

...EVEN IF WE WERE TO SWEAR OFF NO TAXES FOR CORPORATIONS, WHICH MOST DON'T PAY ANYWAYS....

And with that you went from flaming loony lib to just plain stupid. It makes me wonder if one is a root cause of the other. Congrats!

... ITS CALLED CHEAP SHIT MADE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR TO SELL TO STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE US WHO GET OFF ON LABELS..... STOP BEING A TRUMP CHUMP, HE'S DUPING YOUR FOOLS, STOP PLAYING INTO HIS IGNORANCE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU SIMPS, STOP IT!!

Many Americans make ends meet by buying the "CHEAP SHIT" and I'm no Trumpeteer ... I just have little patience for ignorance wrapped in stupidity served up as sanctimoniously hypocritical rage in bold, colorful font.

Many americans make ends meet by buying the cheap shit......oh ya think? LOLOLOLOLO...since every gotdamn thing in this fuckin country comes from fuckin overseas, ya think????? Listen, when faced with facts call the messenger stupid...Next?

What about them?

Not all labor is "cheap labor" and (read this carefully) the cost of labor has nothing to do with the impact of corp taxes on the price we pay for goods and services. And damit, did I say it did? Stop with the GOP spin on words, pay attention, I simply explained why the snake oil salesmen is pulling a fast one on you nuts.

LOLOLOLOL.....I now get paid for working OT as a salary employee, I got a free mamogram with my insurance carrier 3 weeks ago and thank God all was okay... This old black bitch got the change, the hope and loves it...next fuckin question?
19 trillion $s of credit can buy all the things you deserve. What an easy solution.

Between the two, Trump is to Obama what one million is to zero. Even steven urkel gives us more hope.

Last edited:

Many americans make ends meet by buying the cheap shit......oh ya think? LOLOLOLOLO...since every gotdamn thing in this fuckin country comes from fuckin overseas, ya think?????

Every "gotdamn" thing in this country is not imported and you failed miserably to address my point. Again:
You complained about "CHEAP SHIT" and I explained that many American households depend on that "CHEAP SHIT" to make ends meet.

...And damit, did I say it did? Stop with the GOP spin on words, pay attention, I simply explained why the snake oil salesmen is pulling a fast one on you nuts.

Why yes, you did say "What about CHEAP LABOR COSTS CAN'T YOU DUMB FUCKS UNDERSTAND???" in response to the following:

"Devoted Democrats lack the depth of thought to understand that corp taxes are part of any business's COGS - Cost Of Goods (& services) Sold - and are merely collected from the consumer (raising prices) and given to the gov't (which promptly wastes it)."

So explain what cheap labor costs (not that all labor is cheap) or any other costs have to do with the impact of corp taxes on the price we pay for goods and services. You can't because their is no correlation. Corp taxes, like sales taxes, are collected from the consumer and passed on to the gov't. Both sales and corp taxes simply raise the cost of living in America.

As much as you seem to wish it, neither tax negatively impacts on a company's bottom line.

Even worse than the crap Trump is shoveling is the crap that you are.

Forum List

Back