Snl cold open

Honestly, it was so close to the reality I almost didn't realize it was a joke until they said "live from new your it's Saturday night".

I'm still waiting for Michael to ph uk Barry in the ass in Oval office skits. They could do so many. I am telling you the laughter would be record breaking.

Honestly, it was so close to the reality I almost didn't realize it was a joke until they said "live from new your it's Saturday night".

I'm still waiting for Michael to ph uk Barry in the ass in Oval office skits. They could do so many. I am telling you the laughter would be record breaking.

Meaningless babble is not helping your case.

I'm just wondering what SNL is going to do when Trump leaves office!
They make their living making fun of the White House.....if Harris becomes president they could be shut down due to testing positive for COVID-19 if they make fun of the bitch.

They make their living making fun of the White House.....if Harris becomes president they could be shut down due to testing positive for COVID-19 if they make fun of the bitch.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. Real people aren't as touchy as tRumplings and their Cheeto colored idol.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. Real people aren't as touchy as tRumplings and their Cheeto colored idol.

I think the point of a joke isn't to be nasty....but to be funny.
That should be the point, dipshit.

Here's a video of the actual hearing. Reality is funnier than that crap SNL came up with.

If SNL thinks destroyed lives is funny shit...something to make fun of....then fuck them.

Last edited:

Do you feel better now, with your official opinions handed to you by alleged comedians?

Lol, I'm not the one getting my "news" from Hannity and jones.

I'd choose Jones over Hannutsy any day.....he's been right a few times
Crazier than my shit eatin avatar...... but hey
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

It is good satire, but you really can’t beat what the dimwit actually testified

Yeah....but they couldn't make fun of the Indian woman that came behind her that kicked the shit out of the Democrats with her testimony.
She said that she felt that the Democrats that were doing the counting and the Democrat poll-watchers weren't trained how to contest ballots....but were trained to act like BLM and bully Republicans into submitting to their cheating. They told her that they were going to "get these white motherfuckers out of here". Their only job was to act like those rioters on the street ganging up on people who were just there to assure that the count was going on legally with no funny stuff going on.

That's the facts.

Last edited:

So the crowd clapping didn't clue you in?

Wow...
Trump is a joke, Republicans are a joke – Americans are laughing at and ridiculing both, and justifiably so.
Whereas people who get their opinions and news from late-night comedians are witty, erudite independent thinkers...who all coincidentally share the same views.

Do you feel better now, with your official opinions handed to you by alleged comedians?

Lol, I'm not the one getting my "news" from Hannity and jones.

What makes you think I am?

Oh, that's right -- alleged comedians told you so.

Good Gaea, you're a gullible buffoon.

Lol, no. It's obvious from the lies you parrot.

Such as...?

And it is. I'm gathering you don't think so? Will you think it's funny when they are poking the Biden administration? I bet you will. I will too.
That's the difference.

And it is. I'm gathering you don't think so? Will you think it's funny when they are poking the Biden administration? I bet you will. I will too.
That's the difference.

I don't watch SNL anymore.....so how am I supposed to think it's funny?

That's the difference.

Lol, look at you tryin' to play it off.

That's the difference.

Play what off? I don't watch that mess anymore.
How can I laugh at something I'll never see?

That's the difference.

Play what off? I don't watch that mess anymore.
How can I laugh at something I'll never see?

Commenting about comedy skits you've never seen. Classic.

Forum List

Back