Snoop Dog Is Proof - You Can STOP Cussing - Stop Using Profanity

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
It's amazing, Snoop Dog and set aside his entire rap portfolio of profanity laced lyrics to an team up with NBC to provide coverage for the 2024 Olympics in Paris. Remarkably he is able to do so without using any profanity day after day. Apparently it really is "EASY" to just shut down all use of profanity and be decent.

Is Snoop Dogg reporting the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris?
  • W e’re not blowing smoke with this news: Snoop Dogg is teaming up with NBCto provide coverage of the upcoming 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris. “The global megastar will be on site in Paris to provide regular reports for the Olympic Primetime Show beginning July 26, 2024, on NBC and Peacock,” NBC Sports said in a press release on Dec. 31.

It's amazing, Snoop Dog and set aside his entire rap portfolio of profanity laced lyrics to an team up with NBC to provide coverage for the 2024 Olympics in Paris. Remarkably he is able to do so without using any profanity day after day. Apparently it really is "EASY" to just shut down all use of profanity and be decent.

• W e’re not blowing smoke with this news: Snoop Dogg is teaming up with NBCto provide coverage of the upcoming 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris. “The global megastar will be on site in Paris to provide regular reports for the Olympic Primetime Show beginning July 26, 2024, on NBC and Peacock,” NBC Sports said in a press release on Dec. 31.
ever since he hooked up with that white girl hes a totally different person,,

1722134966313.png

don't fret, cb, trump will still be on tv 24/7 to teach your kids those words forbidden by our mighty cancel culture.

In a world where people believe that Kamala (the Communist) Harris can be a President or that men can get pregnant, it comes as no surprise that they believe Pot Head, Snoop Dog can be a sports commentator. The end of the world can't be too far away.

Believe it or not snoop dog is a pretty sharp guy. No, I'm no fan. I have heard him engaging in discussions though. Recorded of course.
A buddy of mine hung out with him a bit. He really liked him. The guy I know was paid to cover an event where Snoop was being paid to blow up an armored car for Mafia Wars promo. There was some glitch with the explosives that delayed the event and that is how he ended up just chilling with him in the desert while they sorted out the pyro.

Apparently his wife runs and controls everything. She is Snoop Dog's manager.

Broadus and Snoop share three kids and have been together since they were classmates at Long Beach Polytechnic High School. "I had to go over there and meet her mother," Snoop told VladTV back in 2018, recalling their courtship. "I had to go over there and date her for, like, four months before I was able to kiss her. I had to call her on the phone. I had to write love letters."

Broadus is the founder of Boss Lady Entertainment, which is, among other things, a label and a recording studio management company. In 2021, Broadus officially became Snoop's manager, overseeing all of her husband's businesses, from his cannabis line to his music, TV, and film projects, though that's a role she's held in an unofficial capacity for much longer. In a 2021 press releaseannouncing his wife's official position, Snoop said, "Shante has been guiding my career behind the scenes from day one. She has always been my final gut check with all my decisions, and I wouldn't be where I am today without her. I am grateful to have her as my official manager, helping to build the Snoop Dogg empire together."

The first thing that I thought of when I saw this chat was the National Treasure film starring Nicholas Cage. Not even one swear word is in that film. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't remember there being any in the sequel either. My only question is will a third film be made and will it be no different?

People act like they just cannot stop using profanity. They are a slave to cussing. Apparently Father Time, getting closer to the grave helps one control their tongue.

I think Snoop's wife has done a pretty good job of managing his career. She had him hook up with Martha Stewart on her cooking show, take pics with her, etc...

Now snoop dog has several cookbooks on store shelves. Martha Stewart gets everything one needs in their house on store shelves from bedding, towels, pots, bathroom rugs, comforters, etc... She would be the one to connect with, and snoop's wife knew that.

I think Snoop's wife has done a pretty good job of managing his career. She had him hook up with Martha Stewart on her cooking show, take pics with her, etc...

Now snoop dog has several cookbooks on store shelves. Martha Stewart gets everything one needs in their house on store shelves from bedding, towels, pots, bathroom rugs, comforters, etc... She would be the one to connect with, and snoop's wife knew that.

Martha is all about quality. I miss being able to get Martha's seeds from Kmart. Those had the best germination rate of any company period. I am amazed we still are using some of her pots and pans we got like close to 20 years ago. Apparently she and Snoop really cemented their friendship at the Justin Bieber roast when she was second-hand high from all the weed that was being smoked before they filmed LOL.

Forum List

Back