Snowden may have blueprints to NSA

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
Greenwald: Snowden docs contain NSA 'blueprint' | www.ajc.com

<Edward Snowden has very sensitive "blueprints" detailing how the National Security Agency operates that would allow someone who read them to evade or even duplicate NSA surveillance, a journalist close to the intelligence leaker said Sunday.>

I need to keep up with this.

It was inevitable that someone would do this. I hope I am not around when the full effects are realized.

Last edited:
He should publish them. The NSA needs to be dismantled and abolished the same way the stasi was.

He should publish them. The NSA needs to be dismantled and abolished the same way the stasi was.

I'm just getting 'started' on this and it will be a while before I have an informed opinion.

The learning process takes longer every year.

Eliminating things/issues that no longer matter much to me--that should help.

Caring for an elderly parent cuts into my time to investigate all that is wrong with government and every person.

Then turn on the TV and sift through the garbage. As exciting as it is to appear on TV and passionately, forcefully deliver your unique POV--the panel approach fails for me when members interrupt each other. What was said?

somewhat bitter but such is life.

Last edited:
Been saying for 30 years that the government is completely incompetent. They keep proving me right....they shouldnt be in charge of anything. Everything they go near turns into a disaster. When you have no competition, you spend all of your time fucking off in the government. Of course shit like this was bound to happen.......and the boot licking government lovers who think anything the government does is infallable.........well, ya know...........

If he's doing this for the benefit of America he would spill all the beans now. Saving some to threaten people with shoots his credibility all to hell and is merely self serving

I don't think he has anything. If he had any brains at all he would have made a plan about what to do after abandoning his family and whoring himself out to America's enemies.

I haven't heard anything yet to indicate he is not a traitor.

If somehow my home and family are threatened/destroyed as a result of this--I guess I won't be around to care.

When I have time I will try to learn more. Foul, filth is my opinion today.

Forum List

Back