Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

Just saw it on Fox News. It's out there!

1722979684831.png

From "guns" or from homicide?

If it's "guns", the answer is zero. If it's homicide, the answer is "a lot, especially in places run by people like you".
You can use homicide to murder someone. Must people use a gun instead of a word.

Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

:auiqs.jpg:

I mean really.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seriously.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Violence?

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,'

Drunk drivers...
Become leaders of the GOP and it's not an issue -- for the GOP.

Defenders of the governor have dismissed the offense as not only minor, but very old — something from nearly three decades ago now. They have also pointed out that George W. Bush had a quarter-century old drunken-driving arrest on his record when he ran successfully for president in 2000, and that Representative Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota who serves as the majority whip, was twice arrested on suspicions of driving drunk as a young man.

P01135809 is a Convicted Felon. He is an adjudicated Rapist. He is facing 34-Counts of violating Georgia RICO-Statues. Fucking hypocrite.

Lol, convicted by a loonbat fest of liberal hack jurors and a liberal prosecutor from evidence that was thrown out prior as misdemeanors. Meh....................no thanks. Not buying your bull.

Looking for anything.
For many years there are people on forums or in social media who stressed to stop this. It did not. Posters paid no heed, and the Prog media/entertainers/politicians actually went into hyper drive. If the media/entertainers/politicians tone it down, we may see improvement. This guy has a lot of questions. Just one of his commie crazy acts. Getting rid of the state flag for an Islamic looking state flag is a sign of globalism. The breaking down of our population from American citizens into global subjects.

Found something
And it is far less that what Trump has. Trump is a convicted felon. And his crime didn't occur in 1995. It occurred as he was running for president and he committd it to help him become president.

Forum List

Back