Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

As a Lifelong Abuser of everything from Cold pills to 100 proof Vodka straight (and all sorts of street drugs)....of course I have driven drunk. Not anymore since long long ago, but I have.

I probably lived near 0.15 way back? When I was not drunk was when I had driving problems as it seemed so strange. Go time go. Love the cute little hat in the mugshot. Thought they made regular people take those off?
I, too, am an ex-boozer who did my share of driving drunk. Arrested twice, as a matter of fact. But, then, I'm not running for VP of the USA either.

I find it ironic that a Diversity Hire would choose and old, white male as her running mate. Crazy world we live in.

Would you mind posting his mugshot so we can make t-shirts and coffee out of it?!

Ask and you shall recieve. I resized it for viewing.

1722975728121.png

Here is the size that comes off the MSM.

1722975780323.png

I find it ironic that a Diversity Hire would choose and old, white male as her running mate. Crazy world we live in.
Whites really need to shut up about diversity hires. Every time you guy do this, you show that you have a mental disorder.

The drunk driving charges were reduced? How convenient.

If it were Trump, they would have turned the charges into a felony.
Actually, the reason why they were dropped was because they used the field sobriety test to up to the blood test. But Walz had suffered hearing damage and couldn't hear the instructions clearly, so the probable cause for the blood test was thrown out.

None of this seems like a big deal to me, given that the officer did several things wrong, like follow him for several miles without turning on his lights and sirens, prompting him to think someone was after him.

Guns kill 45,000 a year and you don’t want anyone to be mad at that.
guns kill 30,000 americans a year and half of those are suicides and the other half are black thugs killing other black thugs. Guns are a very small problem. Criminal drivers like walzy kill 42,000 americans a year. That's a big problem

Forum List

Back