Mask Wearers Lose Their Minds Over County Banning

What is it with you democrats and the word weird lately?

It's just plain weird I tell ya. I think they are just getting used to the word now because they know they're stuck now with two such weird people now as their candidates, Headjob Harris and Weird Walz.

This is what the just and righteous right in this country doesn't get. In the far East, they've been wearing masks in public since the first bought of bird flu in the early 00's. Point is, they are used to it. They do it out of courtesy and respect.
Something that is lacking in this country.
You are living proof of that.

You can't blame Trump for NYC and other blue places going apeshit over COVID.
No, I believe Jack can. He's just weird that way.

4 years later after you fucks made masking and vaxxing life or death issues and now "water under the bridge"
Water under the bridge that two years ago, they were wishing death on people for and were trying to get them fired from their jobs and extricated from society for worse than lepers.

Again, no one cares if your feelings were hurt. If you see someone wearing a mask, move on.
The incompetence of the last administration led to most of the hurt experienced during the pandemic.
Had the correct measures been taken at the beginning, things might not have been as bad as they got.

Lives were damaged, never mind feelings.

No, that was caused by Dems seeing it as a political opportunity instead of a pandemic.

What would have been the "correct" measures?

They have no idea, but had a democrat been in office in 2020 instead, no matter what, even if many more lives been lost or had truly draconian measures been forced on people with disastrous results, rest assured, they would have then been the /correct/ measures then.

Democrats don't mind severe, hard times, brutal regulations, and dictatorial restrictions on their civil rights, etc., just so long as it is a democrat doing it.

I'm currently not sure what's more ridiculous. Banning the masks or the outrage over it.

The woman claiming that it's for her safety as she is immuno-compromised, merely has to have a statement confirming it on her cellphone and it would be honored. This nation has done just fine for centuries without masks on people and as for COVID, as each subsequent variation came along, it was weaker and weaker. Now, it makes you feel bad for a day or two and you recover, plus there is treatment available, where there wasn't a couple of years ago.
This tolerance of thugs and groups of thugs wearing hoodies and masks, running into stores and up to people to rob them, has to be tackled and this is one way. Personally, I think all of these garbage humans who steal should be killed.

Banning them. If you want to wear a mask, then wear one. Believe it or not, Covid is still a thing and there are immunocompromised people out there.
If you don't want to wear one..don't. But at this point, it seems silly to ban them.
Weird. I never saw anyone before that was immunocompromised. I suspect it's all in their heads.

If you're afraid to catch a disease stay at home.

I'm currently not sure what's more ridiculous. Banning the masks or the outrage over it.

During the Plandemic, people were protesting Fauci about him telling us to wear masks - even 5 at once if necessary.
It's 3 years later, and people are still wearing them?
I think it's time to ban them! No reason to have them around.

During the Plandemic, people were protesting Fauci about him telling us to wear masks - even 5 at once if necessary.
It's 3 years later, and people are still wearing them?
I think it's time to ban them! No reason to have them around.

I say that if people want to be paranoid let them.

Lives were damaged, never mind feelings.

No, that was caused by Dems seeing it as a political opportunity instead of a pandemic.

Lives and businesses were damaged because the correct actions weren't taken. (See South Korea for the proper response).
Damage could have been mitigated.

Forum List

Back