Mask Wearers Lose Their Minds Over County Banning

The old true American way anyways.
You want the "Old true American Way". ????? No, I don't think you do.

They would make your sorry ass get a JOB and dissolve your FAKE 'disability claim'
You are a welch, a freeloader, and you promote that FACT on this site. Freely.

Report me like you always do, but the facts remain.
YOU are the ONE that brought up the "Old true American Way"
and that The old true American way would tell you to quit typing and bitching and get a job, what REAL Americans do.

Lives and businesses were damaged because the correct actions weren't taken.

So Trump took the correct actions. He urged but did not FORCE.

Democrats FORCED, and lives and businesses were damaged.

Destroying lives and ruining businesses is the corollary to taking an IN-correct action, wouldn't ya say?

Destroying lives and ruining businesses is the corollary to taking an IN-correct action, wouldn't ya say?
And when the Stock Market took a free-fall in 2021, the Democrats blamed Trump for it. When in reality, the Democrats were the ones who forced the lockdowns - in which drove the businesses "out of business".
There are jobs even today, that are being laid off because of it. That's three years later.

Weird. I never saw anyone before that was immunocompromised.
But then, you never knew you were surrounded by THOUSANDS of transgender men/women/he/she gal/girl/tampon/hemen either!

If you're afraid to catch a disease stay at home.
But let's be honest, while I'm no virologist, I know enough to know that if you are truly immunocompromised, you probably need to wear more than the average department store dust mask.

Even an N95 mask (far better than what most wore) lets millions of coronavirus through EVERY SINGLE GAP IN THEIR FIBROUS WEAVE per second per second.

And every mask probably has 10,000 gaps.

But then, you never knew you were surrounded by THOUSANDS of transgender men/women/he/she gal/girl/tampon/hemen either!

But let's be honest, while I'm no virologist, I know enough to know that if you are truly immunocompromised, you probably need to wear more than the average department store dust mask.

Even an N95 mask (far better than what most wore) lets millions of coronavirus through EVERY SINGLE GAP IN THEIR FIBROUS WEAVE per second per second.

And every mask probably has 10,000 gaps.
I've never been surrounded by thousands of transgenders.,....because there aren't that many of them.

And when the Stock Market took a free-fall in 2021, the Democrats blamed Trump for it. When in reality, the Democrats were the ones who forced the lockdowns - in which drove the businesses "out of business".
There are jobs even today, that are being laid off because of it. That's three years later.

100% correct.

You think the US population would have allowed forced quarantines like they did?
For all the bitching you people did during Covid, you were lucky you didn't have to endure what China went through.
You got quarantined..and a nice little app on your phone that tracked your movements. And woe be to you if you violated those boundaries. :)
How do you think that would have gone over in this country. Makes things like common courtesy and wearing a mask seem kinda small, huh?

Say what you will about South Korea. They implemented testing, isolation, and quarantining for sick individuals right from the word go. And the damage to their people and economy wasn't as bad as it could have been.

He did nothing of the sort. He tweeted, golfed and campaigned for almost two solid months while the bodies were piling up.
The adults (Pence and crew) had to step in and sideline him while they bailed him out of his incompetence. Then he railed
against every preventative measure the people he hired to advise him..wanted to implement. And made sure to denigrate the
lot of them on the way. Meanwhile millions of people were put out of work, thousands of businesses shuttered, an economy in ruins.

That all rests at the feet of your savior.
Sorry.

For all the bitching you people did during Covid, you were lucky you didn't have to endure what China went through.
You got quarantined..and a nice little app on your phone that tracked your movements. And woe be to you if you violated those boundaries. :)
How do you think that would have gone over in this country. Makes things like common courtesy and wearing a mask seem kinda small, huh?

Say what you will about South Korea. They implemented testing, isolation, and quarantining for sick individuals right from the word go. And the damage to their people and economy wasn't as bad as it could have been.

So why did you think South Korea would be a good example for the US if you know our people wouldn't stand for it?

If Trump would have tried that at the federal level you would have SCREAMED bloody murder, and you know it.

The woman claiming that it's for her safety as she is immuno-compromised, merely has to have a statement confirming it on her cellphone and it would be honored.

That's a "show me your papers" example.

This nation has done just fine for centuries without masks on people and as for COVID, as each subsequent variation came along, it was weaker and weaker. Now, it makes you feel bad for a day or two and you recover, plus there is treatment available, where there wasn't a couple of years ago.
This tolerance of thugs and groups of thugs wearing hoodies and masks, running into stores and up to people to rob them, has to be tackled and this is one way. Personally, I think all of these garbage humans who steal should be killed.

What's your definition of stealing?

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

He tweeted, golfed and campaigned for almost two solid months while the bodies were piling up.
Piling up? You mean Trump should have ordered the police to lock you in your house? But odd, I saw him on TV almost daily taking questions about it. But I sorta agree. I really thought that Trump should have (or could have) had maybe 1-2 "fireside chats" with the nation on prime time over the summer where for just 15 minutes, he brought the country up to date on what was going on, the nature of the virus, progress with vaccines, an overview of the plan with suggestions and options for protection, etc. I can't say that would have saved lives, but I think the optics would have been good for the country and maybe helped his campaign. Most people don't follow afternoon WH pressers.

The adults (Pence and crew) had to step in and sideline him while they bailed him out of his incompetence.
Who was competent with Covid? Every country suffered, no one skated. And 18 countries did WORSE than the USA despite our being the central economic and societal hub of world activity.

Then he railed against every preventative measure the people he hired to advise him..wanted to implement.
Really? Missed that. They recommended no masks. Then they recommended masks. Then they recommended distancing. Then they recommended closing stuff. We did all that.

Meanwhile millions of people were put out of work, thousands of businesses shuttered, an economy in ruins.
That is what happens when you close businesses and schools. Trump kinda fought against that, he just wanted an intense TWO WEEK lockdown to snuff the virus out and all the blue state governors revolted and said Nyet! That is a STATE decision how we handled things!

That all rests at the feet of your savior. Sorry.
You can rest it there, but that is not how it happened. Sorry your cognitive dissonance has rewritten your memory.

Last edited:
Odd, I saw him on TV almost daily taking questions about it. But I sorta agree. I really thought that Trump should have (or could have) had maybe 1-2 "fireside chats" with the nation on prime rime where for just 15 minutes, he brought the country up to date on what was going on, the nature of the virus, progress with vaccines, an overview of the plan with suggestions and options for protection, etc. I can't say that would have saved lives, but I think the optics would have been good for the country and maybe helped his campaign. Modst people don't follow afternoon WH pressers.

Who was competent with Covid? Every country suffered, no one skated. And 18 countries did WORSE than the USA despite our being the central economic and societal hub of world activity.

Really? Missed that. They recommended no masks. Then they recommended masks. Then they recommended distancing. Then they recommended closing stuff. We did all that.

That is what happens when you close businesses and schools. Trump kinda fought against that, he just wanted an intense TWO WEEK lockdown to snuff the virus out and all the blue state governors revolted and said Nyet! That is a STATE decision how we handled things!

You can rest it there, but that is not how it happened. Sorry your cognitive dissonance has rewritten your memory.
Trump tried to head COVID off in 2019 and all people like Biden had to say was he what a racist zenophobe.

It's clear that COVID was man-made and they spread it around on purpose.

Forum List

Back