Mask Wearers Lose Their Minds Over County Banning

They screamed bloody murder just because one night, his security chased away a small group of protesters so Trump could cross the street and take a picture with the Bible.
Then his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff started stabbing him in the back.

Gen Milley was going to the ChiComs behind his back.

i'm against a law that bans the maskers [mostly democrats] from wearing protective masks .. the masks protect normal people from the sight of faces ugly enough to knock a buzzard off a shit wagon ..

Trump tried to head COVID off in 2019 and all people like Biden had to say was he what a racist zenophobe.
It's clear that COVID was man-made and they spread it around on purpose.

Yep. That was their immediate response when Trump tried closing traffic from high risk nations. He's a xenophobe!

Meanwhile, Nancy was at SF's Fisherman's Wharf telling everyone to come on down! No reason to stay home! Eat! Enjoy! Spend money!

As I recall, they think Covid actually got into our country via Canada. A group of people flew in from a locked out country into Canada first, then crossed down into the USA.

Then his Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff started stabbing him in the back.
Gen Milley was going to the ChiComs behind his back.

Bastard should have been arrested for treason, then fired in disgrace and stripped of all his benefits and sent to Gitmo.

So you are telling us that 65% of all democrats are not real Americans? As I always suspected.
I must be interpreting your statement (65% of all democrats ) incorrectly.
Because it appears that you are suggesting that 65% of D don't work.

Is that ^^^ what you are trying to suggest?

I must be interpreting your statement (65% of all democrats ) incorrectly.
Because it appears that you are suggesting that 65% of D don't work.
Is that ^^^ what you are trying to suggest?

Aren't most people on welfare a democrat?
Aren't most all blacks democrats?
Aren't most welfare recipients blacks?
Don't most people on government programs vote democrat?
Don't most poor people vote D?

What part of this ain't you getting?

You are not supposed to wear a mask unless it's medically mandated or for other defined reasons.....Many states (like Virginia) have those laws on the books.

In fact wearing a mask while committing a crime (think Antifa or Pali rioters) is a felony here.

Aren't most people on welfare a democrat?
Aren't most all blacks democrats?
Aren't most welfare recipients blacks?
Don't most people on government programs vote democrat?
Don't most poor people vote D?

What part of this ain't you getting?
The poorest and biggest welchers are Southern States.
So, your stats are meaningless without more context.

Are you will to supply the context? or just offer blank baseless idiotic statements?

Forum List

Back