So About 50% Of Women Can't Vote For Trump,But Are OK With Iran/Korea Making Nuclear Bombs?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :argue: :dunno: This can't be happening, either that or at least half of the women in the USA are just borderline braindead/comatized. It's as if about 100 Million women have no idea what is going on on the other side of the world. Do they ever watch the news? Are they aware that Iran and North Korea want to send a few bombs in our direction as soon as possible? Well, that's if Hillary is President. Now keep in mind, Hillary completely ignored what happened in Benghazi and let 4 men die, can you imagine Hillary as President, knowing that North Korea wants to send a few bombs to Los Angeles or Washington State? Does anyone actually think Hillary will bomb them first? Or just be like Obama and say,,,,"Well, Let's Just Wait And See How This All Plays Out". :iagree:

• Banned
This is how I see it........"I am not going to vote for Trump because he likes to feel vaginas, but its worth the risk of a nuclear bomb landing in my state"

I think most women are libs, I know most single women are. For them government is an alternative husband that will always care for them. Anyone of them outraged at a playboy behaving badly, if the allegations are even true, is just putting on a show.

Once allegations are enough to shape elections we are fucked as a country.

• Banned
Chris Wallace should ask Hillary about this, and u know she will answer, "Well, first we would need to gather all of the intelligence that they are actually plann
I think most women are libs, I know most single women are. For them government is an alternative husband that will always care for them. Anyone of them outraged at a playboy behaving badly, if the allegations are even true, is just putting on a show.

Once allegations are enough to shape elections we are fucked as a country.
typical, single,lib woman.,.......Huh? What? Iran? North Korea? Uhhh, I didn't know they were making Nuclear Bombs, all I know is that Donald Trump likes to feel vaginas.

To be honest I don't think Iran and North Korea want to send nukes against the USA. It could be stupid because they know what would happen to them after that...
Northkoreans and Iranians are not stupid :)

:argue: :dunno: This can't be happening, either that or at least half of the women in the USA are just borderline braindead/comatized. It's as if about 100 Million women have no idea what is going on on the other side of the world.

IOW "Women are stupid."

Awesome.

You should send that to your Orange Jesus. Maybe he'll tweet it.

It's a vote winner, for sure.

:thup:

• Banned
To be honest I don't think Iran and North Korea want to send nukes against the USA. It could be stupid because they know what would happen to them after that...
but they would if we had a weak democrat in office who weakens the military.

• Banned
Kim Jong Ill isn't stupid, he's insane.
i wonder if Oregon and Washington are that stupid to vote for Hillary knowing they are within reach of a nuclear bomb

Kim Jong Ill isn't stupid, he's insane.
Maybe he's insane but he wants to keep his power so I don't think he would attack the USA Iceweasel :)

:bang3: :argue: :dunno: This can't be happening, either that or at least half of the women in the USA are just borderline braindead/comatized. It's as if about 100 Million women have no idea what is going on on the other side of the world. Do they ever watch the news? Are they aware that Iran and North Korea want to send a few bombs in our direction as soon as possible? Well, that's if Hillary is President. Now keep in mind, Hillary completely ignored what happened in Benghazi and let 4 men die, can you imagine Hillary as President, knowing that North Korea wants to send a few bombs to Los Angeles or Washington State? Does anyone actually think Hillary will bomb them first? Or just be like Obama and say,,,,"Well, Let's Just Wait And See How This All Plays Out". :iagree:

they don't like Trump...but will vote for hilary...the woman who made it possible for her husband to get away with rape and sexual assault...who attacked the women he assualted using private detectives and political operatives to threaten these women into silence............

but they would if we had a weak democrat in office who weakens the military.
No I don't think they want a war.
A war between North Korea or Iran and USA should be devastating for them! :)

Yes...they do......Iran's leadership has stated they will use a weapon against Israel and the U.S........and all it would take would be one, over a power grid nexus in the United States to knock out power in half the country.....killing millions as the winter sets in and food and water shortages kill millions more.......and China and Russia don't have to get their hands dirty....

Since 1979 Iran is saying "we want to destroy America the Great Satan" but it's just propaganda. I think their political leaders are not so crazy (or at least I hope that!)
North Korea is the same thing. Just words and nothing more (likely for the whole world!)
For example they do something like what you can see in the video below but it's just propaganda :)

imagine if Korea attempted to send us a bomb, and something went terribly wrong and the bomb made a U turn and landed in Hong Kong?

That's would be a serious problem for Hong Kong people and even for us in Vietnam because we're not so far from HK...
I'm pretty sure nothing like that is gonna happen Rexx Taylor :)
I hope the future will be peaceful (unless some fools don't make something wrong)

Forum List

Back