🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So about that spying

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Can't wait to get into this. The hoax is now being investigated, I'm so rock hard thinking about it now.

Can't wait to get into this. The hoax is now being investigated, I'm so rock hard thinking about it now.
When the FBI comes for Obama, will he flee to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US?

I hope so, he lied about knowing Clinton had a secret server, but he'll skate. But I'm curious which of the rats to turn first. I'd say Page, shes already given up a good amount

Nobody knows exactly where Obama was born, but allegedly his father came from Kenya / Somalia renowned for the most savage, barbaric tribes in all of Africa. This POS Obama attacked our democracy. Whatever the Constitution and English Common Law says about elected officials who attack Western democracies must be carried out. The USA essentially had a terrorist in the White House for 8 fucking years. Thank God for President Trump!

I hope it's truly being investigated. Republicans in congress need to support and defend Barr's investigation. They need to push full transparence of not just the Mueller report but also the process that lead to an investigation wrongly accusing the POTUS of colluding with Russia that turned up nothing. It's amusing how the democrats and the media is going into hysterics over Barr acknowledging spying on the TRUMP campaign occurred, yet they had no issue with the FBI wrongly accusing TRUMP of working for Russia, along with the FBI having a FISA warrant on Carter Page for over a year wrongly accusing him of being a spy for Russia.

It will be interesting for sure. Democrats will now cry witch hunt and deny deny and blow smoke up eachothers ass.
But the truth will come out

...But the truth will come out

Sure, just like 'the truth' came out about the JFK assassination (or RFK, MLK etc.), Iran-Contra, 9/11, Saddam's evil WMD, Benghazi.....

You must know by now how the deep state operates comrade, 'the truth' is whatever they want it to be and individual 1 really isn't going to change that.

:banana:

When the FBI comes for Obama, will he flee to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US?

I hope so, he lied about knowing Clinton had a secret server, but he'll skate. But I'm curious which of the rats to turn first. I'd say Page, shes already given up a good amount
It looks like Comey is already talking in a more reasonable tone now that he and his crooked buddies are surrounded. I'm thinking he'll do whatever he can to weasel himself out of trouble.

It looks like Comey is already talking in a more reasonable tone now that he and his crooked buddies are surrounded. I'm thinking he'll do whatever he can to weasel himself out of trouble.
True, he may be the first, I still think Page, but Comey is a weasel.....

He’ll claim he’s Kenyon (like he did for 40+ years before running for office). :laugh:
Sounds a lot like Elizabeth Warren doesn't it? Whatever sounds good at the time that is convenient for the present purpose. To hell with facts or the truth.

True, he may be the first, I still think Page, but Comey is a weasel.....
It would be cool if someone could make a fantasy league up for this. There's definitely no shortage of weasels and criminals on the liberal and establishment boards. Picking someone who gets hung for treason would definitely have to merit huge bonus points.

“AUSTIN POWERS: THE CLOAKED INVESTIGATOR WHO SHAGGED ME.”

The New York Times Goes to Hilarious Lengths to Not Use the Word “Spy.”

In the past few days, we received the big revelation (which all of us able to think critically already knew for years) that the FBI did indeed spy on the Trump campaign. They sent a “covert agent” to set what looks like a honey trap for George Papadopoulos. This was one of several spies run against the Trump campaign. The New York Times got out ahead of what’s likely going to be a damaging IG report by printing a sanitized confession from FBI sources.

And of course VERIFIED evidence is a requirement for targeting U.S. citizens as they did.

The Fake News Media are still losing their minds over the word “spy” being used by AG Bill Barr. This despite the fact that they used the term spying repeatedly to attack the Bush administration’s approved use of surveillance.

The New York Times is so desperate not to admit that Trump's campaign was being spied on that they are now going with this hilarious new term instead.

D5q0SmCXsAE7sdB.png

A “cloaked investigator?” Has that phrase ever been used in the course of human history?

The internet had some fun with the stupidity of it all.

Sean Davis

✔@seanmdav

Two of my personal favorites are "The Cloaked Investigator Who Came In From The Cold," and "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Cloaked Investigator." But I'm also partial to the Brad Pitt/Robert Redford classic "Cloaked Investigator Game." https://twitter.com/MattWolking/status/1124410460994981888 …

Matt Wolking

✔@MattWolking

Today's @nytimes reminds me of that classic James Bond film, "The Cloaked Investigator Who Loved Me." #Spygate
Today's @nytimes reminds me of that classic James Bond film, "The Cloaked Investigator Who Loved Me." #Spygate

In all seriousness, this is absurd.

The media have spent the past two years insisting it was a “crazy conspiracy theory” to point out that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign. Even as evidence started to pile up pointing to that, they remained obtuse, insisting that only whacked out Trump supporters would say such a thing. Heck, less than a month ago CNN ran with a headline asserting that Barr’s charge of spying was backed by “no evidence.”

Now, we finally get a direct confession from the FBI and instead of admitting they were wrong, the media want to play 1984-style word games and pretend that “cloaked investigator” is a more accurate term than just saying spy.

You can sense the panic, whether it’s in the mainstream media or in the statements from Democrats attacking Barr. They see the walls closing in and know the coming IG report is going to be a brutal rebuke of everything they’ve pushed up until this point. The flailing and excuse making we are now seeing is a desperate attempt to muddy the waters.

They will not be able to hide from what’s coming.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back