So Adam Schiff releases classified information in an attempt to rebut memo

I am actually surprised that Schiff didn't pull a Feinstine and just release it all. But if this is Classified info his ass should go to jail. But Alas he is a demcorap and this is a job enhancement move rather than a job ending move..

I was going to share on FB but they evidently have it blocked or have removed it.
IF you had any inkling that facebook is not controlled by fascists and left wing dictators that illusion should be gone..
i don't doubt that but they do let some stuff slip through if the whiners don't get to complaining to hard. They tried to block a video I put together the year before last but restored it after I complained.

So according to him the court ok'd a political hit job ......I fail to see how that makes it better

This was obvious as the look on your face that this was going to happen
Let see the spin the when the dem memo comes out.

Adam Schiff Apparently Released Classified Information in Attempt to Rebut Nunes Memo

"Democrats are quite loudly preparing their own counter-memo to the Nunes surveillance memo in order to dispute the claims contained in the original, ..."

At least people are starting to realize Representative Schiff never had the memo he claimed to have in the first place ... :thup:

Adam Schiff Apparently Released Classified Information in Attempt to Rebut Nunes Memo
Cool but the Nunes memo was such a dud that I don't know why Schiff is doing anything about it.
If it was such a dud why are the Courts now looking into the FISA warrants? And why are you so worried about it that you deflect everyone in an effort to distract?

Cool but the Nunes memo was such a dud that I don't know why Schiff is doing anything about it.
If it was such a dud why are the Courts now looking into the FISA warrants? And why are you so worried about it that you deflect everyone in an effort to distract?
Because you read imaginary news :itsok:

the Nunes memo was only released after President Donald Trump declassified the much-ballyhooed document. What Trump did not do, however, was de-classify the underlying FISA warrant application. It would appear that Schiff has revealed information from that underlying application by attempting to discredit the Nunes memo.

I doubt that this will get him in a lot of trouble, but it just might. It will depend on how infuriated the Judge is..

I say declassify it all and lets see it...

So Christopher Steele was meeting with journalists, the journalists were writing articles; the FBI was leaking to media and simultaneously citing those same articles as underlying evidence to support their counterintelligence investigations; and all of this was used to validate the investigative documents the FBI was receiving from Christopher Steele; who, along with the leaking FBI officials, was also the source of the media articles.
This is Madness – The Media are Just as Complicit In The DOJ Corruption and FISA Abuse…

So imaginary that you feel the need to deflect it.... Nice Deflection...

So Christopher Steele was meeting with journalists, the journalists were writing articles; the FBI was leaking to media and simultaneously citing those same articles as underlying evidence to support their counterintelligence investigations; and all of this was used to validate the investigative documents the FBI was receiving from Christopher Steele; who, along with the leaking FBI officials, was also the source of the media articles.
This is Madness – The Media are Just as Complicit In The DOJ Corruption and FISA Abuse…
A collusion circle jerk... to affect a lawful election...

nothing to see here.. move along..

People need to be jailed for this crap..

How does one deflect "nothing"

How does one deflect "nothing"
Your the one doing it... You tell me...:fu:

the link says apparently, the headline on the story says might

i say bullshit

keep swinging, trumplings

:rofl:

Yeah ... The Democrats better just suck it up.
Representative Schiff already blew his wad claiming to have a memo ... That was bullshit through and through.

Forum List

Back