So apparently California intends to sue its way out of its $54 million deficit

Onky $54M? For a state economy that large I am impressed. In Ontario our deficit is far greater and our economic output and civil liberties is grossly inept in comparison. We are running a near $2B a year deficit, Cali MUST be more than $54M man.

Just above you post is mine showing $32B defecit. Thats all. Sigh…again….sighing.

You get what you vote for. No sympathy

Biden-era migrant crisis blowing holes through budgets of liberal, sanctuary cities

Feeding and clothing the unfortunate is a Christian thing is what I was taught in Catholic schools in the 60s. It`s still valid today.

28% of the Food consumed in America is Directly related to California
You are saying that California grows and produces 28% of the food consumed. Or the free money that they make from their ports taking in products from the world producers is the reason. And since they are eco green all of the artificial crop areas that are not of nature with water piped in that grows food must be removed and put back to original ways.

You are saying that California grows and produces 28% of the food consumed. Or the free money that they make from their ports taking in products from the world producers is the reason. And since they are eco green all of the artificial crop areas that are not of nature with water piped in that grows food must be removed and put back to original ways.
No they grow or produce 5-10 + % (used to be 30% ) the rest arrives at its ports or in by Air or through by rail

Forum List

Back