So Far.2010 VS 2018.Trump Makes Obama Seem So Minuscule Comparing DOW And Economic Statistics.

"Obama"? What's an "Obama"?
hey,,,are they bringing up the whole 8 years instead of 2010....the room goats just cant stay on subject!.......the whole 8 years sucked anyway!

The entire 8 years of Obama wasn't a complete loss. I managed to accumulate more guns and ammunition than I ever thought possible. :biggrin:
do you know how many jobs u can create with 10 Trillion Dollars? and where did the 10 Trillion borrowed dollars go?

Giving Obama a blank $10 trillion check? Surely he could create at least a couple hundred jobs. At least.

hey,,,are they bringing up the whole 8 years instead of 2010....the room goats just cant stay on subject!.......the whole 8 years sucked anyway!

The entire 8 years of Obama wasn't a complete loss. I managed to accumulate more guns and ammunition than I ever thought possible. :biggrin:

When the weather clears I need to get to the range, I still have not shot my new Winchester .338 MAGNUM rifle.

Same here. I still have guns left over from the Obama years, that I haven't even fired. One is a repro Remington Model 1863 Zouave .58 caliber muzzle-loader that's never been fired. I cast up a shitload of bullets for it but it's been locked away in the gun safe. Two more are sporterized British .303 Enfields stuck away in the safe. My repro cap and ball Remington 1858 and Colt Army and languishing in a closet, and I still have a couple Mausers that haven't been to the range.

Gee, I miss the Obama years where I went to the range at least once a week. I must have bump-fired 5,000 rounds through my AK then. :crybaby:

When the weather clears I need to get to the range, I still have not shot my new Winchester .338 MAGNUM rifle.

Same here. I still have guns left over from the Obama years, that I haven't even fired. One is a repro Remington Model 1863 Zouave .58 caliber muzzle-loader that's never been fired. I cast up a shitload of bullets for it but it's been locked away in the gun safe. Two more are sporterized British .303 Enfields stuck away in the safe. My repro cap and ball Remington 1858 and Colt Army and languishing in a closet, and I still have a couple Mausers that haven't been to the range.

Gee, I miss the Obama years where I went to the range at least once a week. I must have bump-fired 5,000 rounds through my AK then. :crybaby:

My Colt AR15 is so accurate its boring to shoot honestly. I could take the SIG's to an indoor range but they force you to shoot their ammo.

My Colt AR15 is so accurate its boring to shoot honestly. I could take the SIG's to an indoor range but they force you to shoot their ammo.

Everyone I know went the AR route and I'll admit that 5.56mm is a damned fine round. I went with the AK myself because I hated the old M-16 when I went in the Army back in '71. The newer M4 clones are nice but I'm willing to sacrifice some accuracy for reliability. The AK I bought is a US-build out of foreign parts and easily does 4" groups at 100 yards, which is good enough for a SHTF weapon. Besides, I had all that 7.62X39 left over from the SKS days. If I ever did get something in an AR platform, it would have to be in 7.62X51.

do you know how many jobs u can create with 10 Trillion Dollars? and where did the 10 Trillion borrowed dollars go?

Giving Obama a blank $10 trillion check? Surely he could create at least a couple hundred jobs. At least.
i think u can create about 300 Million Jobs with 10 Trillion Dollars,,,and how many jobs did Obama create?,,43,000?

Obviously obama suited progressives fine, for the rest of us he made American life a joke.

Forum List

Back