So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

$30 million is nothing. I know of judge races in local boroughs that have spent half a million dollars and lost.....Handel should have won by 10s of 1000s of votes. She didn't.

I'm no fan of Sanders, although some of his policies do have merit.

I know you have no idea what you are talking about when you put the words "sanders" and "elites" in the same sentence. You don't have a clue.

So far all they have lost are elections in districts where incumbents have been 'promoted' to The Orange Buffoon's cabinet. You expected those seats to go to the Dems? How dumb are you.....

I LOVE your attitude! Keep it up!

$30 million is nothing? Really? The carpet bagger, California, New York and Massachusetts turned it into the most expensive house race in history.

By elites in both parties, I include those who are not necessarily multi-millionaires but are also the old guard of both parties. Those who have outlived their use-by date and are standing in the way of fresh faces. Democrats have helped Republicans build a deep bench of fresh new faces and ideas. Democrats have Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Eric Holder and numerous other losers.

Here Democrats, some here who are whining about gerrymandering when the district has been the same for decades. Here we have an example of the Democrats not even being able to find a candidate who COULD EVEN VOTE FOR HIMSELF. He doesn't live in the district and yet they blame other for the losses.

Funds don't mean shit. Handel was always going to win. Trump and the GoP just had a more than 500% swing against it in a safe seat. You can gloat, clap your hands, pray to Jesus, or go finish your fifth of sour mash, any way you look at it this was a kick up the arse against Trump.

California, New York, and Massachusetts poured $30 MILLION into a GEORGIA DISTRICT to LOSE. This was a massive kick in the behind to NANCY PELOSI. Progressives are now the party of the ELITES. Do you realize that since the Presidential race in November, every single candidate endorsed by your beloved Bernie Sanders has LOST.

Yeah, GET REAL!

Democrats spent well over $250.00 PER VOTE...TO LOSE!

/---- Libs always think throwing money at a problem will solve it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

Going from a 20+ point win in the same district 8 months ago, down to a 4.6 point win says a lot. It says Republicans were voting for DEMOCRATS---in the redest of the red states.

Georgia
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

South Carolina
The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

So if I were a Senate or House Republican running in more competitive district's in 2018--I would be thinking about updating my resume for private sector work at this time.

nervous.jpg

/---- We aren't tired of winning yet.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?

Going from a 20+ point win in the same district 8 months ago, down to a 4.6 point win says a lot. It says Republicans were voting for DEMOCRATS---in the redest of the red states.

Georgia

South Carolina
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

So if I were a Senate or House Republican running in more competitive district's in 2018--I would be thinking about updating my resume for private sector work at this time.

nervous.jpg
So how does this participation feel? Damn, you almost won something. Moral victories are something losers come up with to sooth their hurt feelings. The fact is you lost not only the race but 30 million dollars while doing it.

Congrats.

They will say the same thing they always do. The people were too dumb to vote the right way.
the networks will see this as a victory because Handel didnt win by 20 points

They can celebrate and feed the pigeons from the park bench with him while Handle votes in Congress.
this is proof that the CBS poll is a lie,,,,Trump is actually around 55% Approval.
And I saw a little pink pig just fly past my window.

Tuesday, June 20
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 42, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +12
President Trump Job Approval CBS News Approve 36, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +21
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 47, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +6
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 37, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +20
Direction of Country CBS News Right Direction 31, Wrong Track 64 Wrong Track +33
RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

The pollsters were wrong by as little as 7 points with millions of dollars spent... How wrong do you think they are about everything else? Betting the swing is 15-20 points toward Trump.. The MSM is finding out just how much they are believed... They aren't.. We the people have figured it out..

They will say the same thing they always do. The people were too dumb to vote the right way.

They can celebrate and feed the pigeons from the park bench with him while Handle votes in Congress.
this is proof that the CBS poll is a lie,,,,Trump is actually around 55% Approval.

Tuesday, June 20
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 42, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +12
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 47, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +6
Direction of Country CBS News Right Direction 31, Wrong Track 64 Wrong Track +33

The pollsters were wrong by as little as 7 points with millions of dollars spent... How wrong do you think they are about everything else? Betting the swing is 15-20 points toward Trump.. The MSM is finding out just how much they are believed... They aren't.. We the people have figured it out..
if OssHoffs name was "Richard Assman",...he would of lost by at least 100,000 votes

Georgia

South Carolina

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

nervous.jpg
So how does this participation feel? Damn, you almost won something. Moral victories are something losers come up with to sooth their hurt feelings. The fact is you lost not only the race but 30 million dollars while doing it.

Congrats.

First of all I am not a Democrat so I really don't give a rat ass on how much Democrats or Republicans spend on races. I am an Independent that likes to look at---and analyze numbers.

In the South Carolina District seat--Archie Parnell Democrat spent very little in this race. This district was 19 points heavy with Republicans. This same seat was won by a Republican by 20+ points just 8 months ago, and the win for the Republican 8 months later was only won by 4.7 points.

Georgia is the same kind of trend--a seat that was won 8 months ago by 20+ points came down to 5 points.

This is what is interesting--because it's in two of the redest states in the country. So what does this trend mean for Republicans going into mid-term elections in blue and purple states? It's not rocket science, just math.

One cannot tell. Too many variables.

However, the Democrats are providing enough material to bury themselves.

Your idiot polls did hahahaha

Um, not my polls. And um, no, they didn't.

Yeah ok, you do realize those pills still linger on the internet, right? Lol

Yep. There were two of the 20 or so I saw that had the guy winning by +4 - both biased Dem sites. All the rest had him or her winning by 1-3 points - all within the margin of error. She should have been out in front by a mile and won by a mile. She didn't.

Tuesday, June 20
Poll Results Spread

Polls are weapons. For instance in this case the ludenpresse used polls to make it look like the race was a dead heat and the Democrat still had a chance. Cheeeleading forvtgem was the only purpose of those polls. Are they ever right?
And the Democrats, in their alternate reality, say "we lost again but not as bad yaaaaay".

". She should have been out in front by a mile and won by a mile. She didn't"

She should have won. And she did. She overcame an entire continent pouring resources in against her.
The Democrats billed it as a referendum on Trump.
So now he has been approved again right?

The celebrities, Wall Street types and various elites were thick on the ground for John Ossoff as they were for Hillary. But the people beat them back again. The list of celebrities endorsing and donating to Ossoff include Samuel Jackson, George Takei, Sam Watterson, Jessica Lange, Connie Britton, Lynda Carter, Rhea Perlman, Kristen Bel, Chelsea Handler, Jon Cryer, Alyssa Milano, Chris Gorham, Cher (of course).
He had nine times the donations from California as he did from GA.
And he lost like Hillary. People are tired elites ruling them through the Democratic Party.

See this picture? This is the way to keep Democrats. Beaten and crying.

IMG_8463.JPG

". She should have been out in front by a mile and won by a mile. She didn't"

She should have won. And she did. She overcame an entire continent pouring resources in against her.
The Democrats billed it as a referendum on Trump.
So now he has been approved again right?

It was not the entire continent. As I said in a recent post, if Pelosi won and the Dems gloated would you think they were being silly? The GoP could put up a $100 million warchest against Pelosi and still lose. The fact that Price's seat had such a massive swing against it in only six months should be setting off alarm bells for the GoP, not celebrations....

Forum List

Back