So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

Well then if it didn't matter then dems wouldn't havE spent record money on it. We can tell that you're mad and this is your way of saying it doesn't matter.

Mad? I don't even care about the result, I'm not American. I had no idea how much money was spent. I didn't even know the election was happening until I saw it on these threads. All I saw was Deplorables high fiving each other. I thought the GoP had won a safe Dem seat going by the reaction. Then I did some research and saw it had been a safe GoP seat for 38 years and that Price had won by 75,000 last time. Then saw that Handel only won by 12,000 votes six months later. Somehow this makes the Deplorables happy. If I was a GoP member in a marginal seat in next year's election I'd be shitting bricks.

Oh, go have your pity party somewhere else, loser!

I'm seriously disheartened. Republicans in Congress have made it clear that they want to take away healthcare for millions of people, cut Medicaid, reverse civil rights gains, eventually do away with Social Security and Medicare, and cut taxes for the 1%. They are well on their way, and voters just do not seem to care. Do these voters actually support these actions? I cannot fathom why they would. Are we to go back to an existence where only the rich and some white people have rights?

When you stop lying and start to take a realistic view of what is happening, Democrats and Progressives may start to make some progress.

You have no fresh people with good ideas. The ones you do have all the oxygen is taken out of their campaigns by the old elites. Only 20% of your party support the radicals such as Hillary, Pocahontas, Bernie, and others. Your base is not nearly that radical.

These were heavily gerrymandered seats, both of them.

Tens of millions of dollars poured into the Democrats coffers from California. He had no record, no platform, and DOES NOT EVEN LIVE IN THE DISTRICT! Democrats spent $30 MILLION. Much from California, New York, and Massachusetts. Georgia citizens in the North sector of Atlanta do NOT share the same values as any of those states. Republicans spent less than $5 million.

When do Democrats get the message?

You are unique though. I've not seen any other Democrat blame gerrymandering. Rachal Maddow blamed the weather.

When do Democrats get the message that Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Eric Holder, the media and others are NOT the answer?

Let us recap.
The Democrats lost in the House. The Democrats lost in the Senate. The Democrats lost the White House. In the states the Democrats are now at record lows. They lost every special election since last November. They can't stop a Supreme Court nominee.
And they cling to "all the polls say everybody hates Trump"?
Keep it up.

Democrats still can't figure out why they can't purchase election results. And I'm fine with that.

I love how giddily you're celebrating wins in highly gerrymandered districts that have been won by Republicans for 40 years.

Outspent 5 to 1 and your boy still lost! (Emphasis on the word boy!)
$23 Million to $5 Million and still lost.
Same as in the Presidential Race.
$1.5 Billion to just $200 Million, plus registering about 6 Million Illegals to vote....leaking classified intel, illegally unmasking illegal targets of illegal surveillance, colluding with the media, paying thugs to criminally assault Trump Supporters....and having a corrupt FBI Director, Two Corrupt Attorney Generals in their back pocket.......Fake Conspiracies, and Fake News

AND STILL LOST

Funds don't mean shit. Handel was always going to win. Trump and the GoP just had a more than 500% swing against it in a safe seat. You can gloat, clap your hands, pray to Jesus, or go finish your fifth of sour mash, any way you look at it this was a kick up the arse against Trump.

California, New York, and Massachusetts poured $30 MILLION into a GEORGIA DISTRICT to LOSE. This was a massive kick in the behind to NANCY PELOSI. Progressives are now the party of the ELITES. Do you realize that since the Presidential race in November, every single candidate endorsed by your beloved Bernie Sanders has LOST.

Yeah, GET REAL!

Democrats spent well over $250.00 PER VOTE...TO LOSE!

Last edited:
The Dims are in deep shit. I guess the lack of a message and the "resistance" against Trump isn't working. Hmmmm....go figure...right? :lol:

Funds don't mean shit. Handel was always going to win. Trump and the GoP just had a more than 500% swing against it in a safe seat. You can gloat, clap your hands, pray to Jesus, or go finish your fifth of sour mash, any way you look at it this was a kick up the arse against Trump.

California, New York, and Massachusetts poured $30 MILLION into a GEORGIA DISTRICT to LOSE. This was a massive kick in the behind to NANCY PELOSI. Progressives are now the party of the ELITES. Do you realize that since the Presidential race in November, every single candidate endorsed by your beloved Bernie Sanders has LOST.

Yeah, GET REAL!

$30 million is nothing. I know of judge races in local boroughs that have spent half a million dollars and lost.....Handel should have won by 10s of 1000s of votes. She didn't.

I'm no fan of Sanders, although some of his policies do have merit.

I know you have no idea what you are talking about when you put the words "sanders" and "elites" in the same sentence. You don't have a clue.

So far all they have lost are elections in districts where incumbents have been 'promoted' to The Orange Buffoon's cabinet. You expected those seats to go to the Dems? How dumb are you.....

Now that's funny!

Excuse, excuses, and excuses, followed by more excuses as to why the Dem's out of district boy couldn't win!

You would expect a Dem to win a seat that has been in the GoP hands for 38 years with a 75,000 vote majority six months ago? I wouldn't. Nobody would.

But right about now, there are a whole lot of GoP incumbents who are up for election next year whose sphincter's just got a whole lot tighter....

Last edited:
They will say the same thing they always do. The people were too dumb to vote the right way.
Oss Off can always go back to his day job as a womens shoe salesman

fGE1rPZ.jpg

Now that's funny!

Excuse, excuses, and excuses, followed by more excuses as to why the Dem's out of district boy couldn't win!

You would expect a Dem to win a seat that has been in the GoP hands for 38 years with a 75,000 vote majority six months ago? I wouldn't. Nobody would.

But right about now, there are a whole lot of GoP incumbents who are up for election next year whose sphincter's just got a whole light tighter....

Tour DNC and all of the liberal talking heads all but assured that your candidate would win? What happened?

Liberals will then have the opportunity to spend billions of contributions on candidates that will lose and waste the contributor's money!

Bring it on, cupcake!

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

Going from a 20+ point win in the same district 8 months ago, down to a 4.6 point win says a lot. It says Republicans were voting for DEMOCRATS---in the redest of the red states.

Georgia
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

South Carolina
The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

So if I were a Senate or House Republican running in more competitive district's in 2018--I would be thinking about updating my resume for private sector work at this time.

nervous.jpg

Well then if it didn't matter then dems wouldn't havE spent record money on it. We can tell that you're mad and this is your way of saying it doesn't matter.

Mad? I don't even care about the result, I'm not American. I had no idea how much money was spent. I didn't even know the election was happening until I saw it on these threads. All I saw was Deplorables high fiving each other. I thought the GoP had won a safe Dem seat going by the reaction. Then I did some research and saw it had been a safe GoP seat for 38 years and that Price had won by 75,000 last time. Then saw that Handel only won by 12,000 votes six months later. Somehow this makes the Deplorables happy. If I was a GoP member in a marginal seat in next year's election I'd be shitting bricks.

Dems have lost over a thousand seats in the last seven years. Not sure why they would be shitting bricks although they're shitty too. The dems have become a radicalized party that wants freebies at every corner and the dem quote of the day: Ta da. Lol

-- DEM OPERATIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY: “We no longer have a party caucus capable of riding this wave. We have 80-year-old leaders and 90-year-old ranking members. This isn’t a party. It’s a giant assisted living center. Complete with field trips, gym, dining room and attendants.”

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

Going from 20+ points in the same district 8 months ago, down to 4.6 points says a lot. It says Republicans were voting for DEMOCRATS.

Georgia
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

South Carolina
The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

So if I were a Senate or House Republican running in more competitive district's in 2018--I would be thinking about updating my resume for private sector work at this time.

nervous.jpg

Lol that must be the marching orders and talking points the DNC put out, you're all using it

Forum List

Back