🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, Father's Day Is Replaced By Juneteenth?

Well, it's the same day...

Father's Day is today, but now it's something else called "Juneteenth".

Have you noticed?

and next year they will not be, and the year after that they will not be and so on and so forth.

There's that obsolete word again! The word that they perverted so mercilessly that it no longer has a meaning. It belongs in a dusty dictionary of obsolete words way back in the back of the reference section of every library in the world.

Or maybe that word means I'm a bad person because I'm pissed that there's no mail today. Some lowlife thief compromised the data of a business at which I used my bank card so I get to sit and wait until my new card comes, and I want everybody to notice I didn't say anything about any identifying characteristics of the thief in question.
It means you ain't kissing enough Black ass to satisfy the Moon Bats.

No. Father's day is not on the same day every year.
I realized you tried a back pedal “clarification ” but Fathers Day is Always on the same day:Sunday . So the newbie make pretend needs to find its own slot and not step on Fathers Day because the illiteracy has little to do with current fathering issues but oh my virtue signaling goodness A Lot to do with 140 years ago.

I realized you tried a back pedal “clarification ” but Fathers Day is Always on the same day:Sunday . So the newbie make pretend needs to find its own slot and not step on Fathers Day because the illiteracy has little to do with current fathering issues but oh my virtue signaling goodness A Lot to do with 140 years ago.

Yes, Father's Day is, but Juneteenth is not. Why is this so confusing for you?

This new holiday lacked real positive ZEAL, for lack of a better word.

That's not why they created it. It's to try and kiss up to the blacks to keep their vote. Right now we have a President that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime. Most Blacks are not intelligent to know it, but some blacks are. They need to try and make up for it by giving blacks things. It's how they bought their vote for generations.

Not really, he was just commenting on the irony that any silly black only holiday would fall anywhere close to one celebrating fathers. That is the pathetic part.
There is no irony, it's just the way time works.

You apparently didn't see the meltdown another poster had on my thread with a Quiz asking how familiar are you with Emancipation Day. He absolutely refused to believe that this wasn't some conspiracy to ruin his father's day :dunno:

He absolutely refused to believe that this wasn't some conspiracy to ruin his father's day :dunno:

Anyone with a brain would know this is not some conspiracy to ruin his father's day.

Sorry that leaves you out in the cold.

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
Most people celebrating Juneteenth do not know who their fathers are so it makes sense to all of them.

I don't have any problems with people celebrating the last few slaves being freed from the yokes of their Democrat masters though.

Forum List

Back