🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, Father's Day Is Replaced By Juneteenth?

I've always known that most racist aren't exactly the brightest of the bunch but how stupid do you have to be to not know that the 19th of June will fall on a different day every year, except maybe in a leap year?

They actually think this is a conspiracy and apparently have never looked at a calendar before if they are unaware that sometimes more than one holiday falls on the same date.

NO ONE IS REPLACING FATHER'S DAY!!!

I thought it was funny the first time I saw someone crying about this yesterday, now it's just downright pathetic.
Not really, he was just commenting on the irony that any silly black only holiday would fall anywhere close to one celebrating fathers. That is the pathetic part.

You.

Whites won independence from Britain on September 3, 1783, therefore July 4th has no national significance so stop whining about Juneteenth because it fell on fathers day this year.

Juneteenth is a dumb national holiday as it has zero national importance. None.

Slavery ended in December 1865 with the proclamation that the 13th Amendment had been ratified.

Martin Luther Negro Jr. Day is my second favorite holiday of the year.

I ways celebrate by drinking quarts of Colt Malt Liquor, shooting somebody, voting for a Democrat, signing up for welfare and smoking crack.

Junteenth is my absolute favorite holiday. I do everything above but add beating up a Ho and abandoning my family.

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
They just happen to fall on the same day this year.
Race baiting is noted, though.

I had a great Father's Day!

Too bad that 15 yr. old in D.C. crying for mama before he died had a sucky June nineteenth!
Maybe he should have been celebrating Father's Day instead; that is, even if he knew who Daddy was??

Fathers Day celebrates and honors being a dad and the illiteracy Juneteenth is for running away from being a dad.

I had a great Father's Day!

Too bad that 15 yr. old in D.C. crying for mama before he died had a sucky June nineteenth!
Maybe he should have been celebrating Father's Day instead; that is, even if he knew who Daddy was??
Wow. Covered a bunch of valid ideas.

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
It was replaced with Juneteenth and cheering abortion, at least that is what the Today Show did. Their choice to highlite "Father's" Day was showing young men talking about how awesome abortion is, and who we should support women.

Martin Luther Negro Jr. Day is my second favorite holiday of the year.

I ways celebrate by drinking quarts of Colt Malt Liquor, shooting somebody, voting for a Democrat, signing up for welfare and smoking crack.

I love the irony of that day. MLK preached about black children getting an education and black adults getting jobs. So to celebrate that day, the black kids stay home from school and the black adults stay home from work. :eusa_shhh:

Clown Show for sure.
Well, I'm proud of my backward-ass little Midwest farmer podunk town. They put up a million flags for EVERY federal holiday.

Today? NO FLAGS!

Racist!!!!!!
There's that obsolete word again! The word that they perverted so mercilessly that it no longer has a meaning. It belongs in a dusty dictionary of obsolete words way back in the back of the reference section of every library in the world.

Or maybe that word means I'm a bad person because I'm pissed that there's no mail today. Some lowlife thief compromised the data of a business at which I used my bank card so I get to sit and wait until my new card comes, and I want everybody to notice I didn't say anything about any identifying characteristics of the thief in question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back