🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, Father's Day Is Replaced By Juneteenth?

The problem for them is that nobody would pay attention to it if they didn't make it fall on a real holiday. Kinda like Quansa or WTF you call it. They put it right next to a real holiday like Christmas because if they didn't, nobody would even think about it

Kwanza, started by an FBI informant.

Any black holiday or recognition gets this.

But none of these guys are racists.
I've always known that most racist aren't exactly the brightest of the bunch but how stupid do you have to be to not know that the 19th of June will fall on a different day every year, except maybe in a leap year?

They actually think this is a conspiracy and apparently have never looked at a calendar before if they are unaware that sometimes more than one holiday falls on the same date.

NO ONE IS REPLACING FATHER'S DAY!!!

I thought it was funny the first time I saw someone crying about this yesterday, now it's just downright pathetic.

Couldn't find a different day?

No, it was on purpose OBVIOUSLY.

Who's your Daddy???
NO, there is no alternative day/date.

That's just how it is with HISTORICAL EVENTS,

The lack of comprehension by so many regarding such a simple concept is absolutely dismal.

Take it up with God if you don't like the results.

Just pointing out the obvious.

The very core of the demented avenger demoralized zombies is the imagined belief that they are OPPRESSED. Marxism seeks an enemy; Capitalism seeks opportunity for anyone with a brain and work ethic to prosper without the yoke of totalitarian governance.
:rolleyes:

Who is playing a victim? Derp.
You.

Whites won independence from Britain on September 3, 1783, therefore July 4th has no national significance so stop whining about Juneteenth because it fell on fathers day this year.

I don't think so. Walmart's in black areas were selling Fathers day cards in packs. :auiqs.jpg:
I doubt that. But in white areas in Ohio they were selling beware of daddy t-shirts to little girls going to the doctors office.

Or anywhere near THE Ohio St. University.

Negroids need to celebrate and then look at the free shit they were provided with. And then ask themselves would be living in grass huts, shitting everywhere and eating bugs be better than what Whitey provided me. :heehee:

Another mass shooting by black and brown Negroids who helped install Sleepy Joe into office. Folks, it is not "gun violence" it is savages shooting other savages. If they could only use nukes on each other. :heehee:

I remember you from the old V Bulletin Hannity message board.
I posted as Cygnus X-1
You're still the same obnoxious agitator as back then, lol!

I hope all is well with you, but you're Exhibit A of what I describe as a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.

Get well soon, and best regards
I remember you.

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
Father's day isn't a real holiday
Neither is Juneteenth

What a stupid name

I don't recognize any holiday that wasn't around when I was a kid so I couldn't care less really.

I still don't know what Juneteenth is really. All I know is blacks like it so that means it's nothing I should really pay attention to.

I don't recognize any holiday that wasn't around when I was a kid so I couldn't care less really.

I still don't know what Juneteenth is really. All I know is blacks like it so that means it's nothing I should really pay attention to.
It was a Texas holiday that was never celebrated in Texas.

It’s really just a new holiday for BLM rioters and the anti-American left, since now they claim Fourth of July is “racist”.

8p5h3ulv0s691.jpg

MLK day didnt exist until 1983, so i'm sure youre not doing that one either.

They actually think this is a conspiracy and apparently have never looked at a calendar before if they are unaware that sometimes more than one holiday falls on the same date.

Not really. What we believe is it's all political pandering to a race the Communists are slowly losing. As blacks become more educated or otherwise more interested in politics, they are leaving the party and that's a fear the Communist party has to take seriously. They are losing the Hispanic vote by the boat loads because they figure Hispanics are people of color, and people of color all think the same way. Just give them stuff like we did the blacks and we'll have their vote for generations. Wrong.

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
No need for another Federal paid holiday of any kind, much less one signed by Biden as a knee jerk reaction to the George Floyd production.

Forum List

Back