So hilarious, Progs claim DeSantis only won by ELIMINATING VOTE FRAUD!

These people are so amazingly stupid!

What’s going to be hilarious is when Trump drags his ass through the swamp for the next two years. While Ronny has to walk in egg shells trying not to piss off Magaville.

These people are so amazingly stupid!

Democratic turnout in Florida was lower than in 2018. That's why DeSantis won.

Since DeSantis's victory in Florida was a foregone conclusion, the Democratic Party spent it's campaign cash elsewhere. With astounding results.

But Democrats didn’t vote in numbers high enough to move the needle. In counties that Biden won in 2020, including Hillsborough and Pinellas, Republican turnout was higher than that of Democrats. Statewide, nearly two-thirds of registered Republicans showed up to the polls, compared to just half of registered Democrats, according to a Tampa Bay Times analysis.

Nationwide, it makes Florida an outlier. Despite predictions of dominant Republican performance across the board, Democrats in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan found success. Across the nation, Democrats put up tight margins — all of which makes Florida’s poor Democratic performance, and low turnout, more stark.

Leftists are amazingly stupid.... every single one of them
I'd say that if these results are valid and no widespread cheating was done, it says a huge amount about how tribal that group has become. When people will literally live in chaos and suffer from crime and inflation so dire that they have trouble feeding their families, just to inflict harm on their political "enemies" then they've become psychotic and there is no telling how rapidly America goes down from here. :(

I'd say that if these results are valid and no widespread cheating was done, it says a huge amount about how tribal that group has become. When people will literally live in chaos and suffer from crime and inflation so dire that they have trouble feeding their families, just to inflict harm on their political "enemies" then they've become psychotic and there is no telling how rapidly America goes down from here. :(
yeah for PA 250,000 illegal ballots were mailed out. There's that. in AZ machines stopped working in mostly republican areas. but to the demofks, nothing to see here. hahhaahahahahaahahahahaha I hope the now GOP house looks into this misuse of power.

I guess all the Republicans can do is hoot and howl with glee at DeSanctimonious's victory.

It takes a little of the sting out of the lack of a red wave. :lol:

But Trump ain't happy about it. That's for sure!

I hope the now GOP house looks into this misuse of power.
At this point I'm just praying the GOP will GET the House. I won't believe it until the media admits it. Nancy was sure Trump would be removed "whether he knows it or not" and she made a similar kind of cryptic statement before Tuesday. It won't surprise me if the Ds keep the House. If that happens, we need to be like the massive crowds in Brazil. The Left is taking control of this country and it needs to be resisted by whatever means necessary. They can either agree to verifiable, clean elections or they can face the consequences of a distrustful, furious crowd of millions who will resist them. Fuck them and their media whores.

So hilarious, Progs claim DeSantis only won by ELIMINATING VOTE FRAUD!​

They said the quiet part out loud.
Government Schools and The Democratic Media have so ingrained in their cult members that Democrats are to always be in power that if it takes fraud to do that, so be it.
The end justifies any means.

Last edited:
At this point I'm just praying the GOP will GET the House. I won't believe it until the media admits it. Nancy was sure Trump would be removed "whether he knows it or not" and she made a similar kind of cryptic statement before Tuesday. It won't surprise me if the Ds keep the House. If that happens, we need to be like the massive crowds in Brazil. The Left is taking control of this country and it needs to be resisted by whatever means necessary. They can either agree to verifiable, clean elections or they can face the consequences of a distrustful, furious crowd of millions who will resist them. Fuck them and their media whores.

You can't blame media for what Trump says and does.

yeah for PA 250,000 illegal ballots were mailed out.
THIS^ should invalidate the results from that whole state. HOW in hell is that allowed in any state? It's an obvious, open signal that cheating will be done. The slow roll in AZ points to the same thing. We will either actively resist this bull shit or we'll live under their corrupt, degenerate boots from now on.

THIS^ should invalidate the results from that whole state. HOW in hell is that allowed in any state? It's an obvious, open signal that cheating will be done. The slow roll in AZ points to the same thing. We will either actively resist this bull shit or we'll live under their corrupt, degenerate boots from now on.
I won't stop talking about how they cheat. It's obvious. demofks don't want americans to see obvious. I do, which tells them to insult and trash me. I'm honored.

Democratic turnout in Florida was lower than in 2018. That's why DeSantis won.

Since DeSantis's victory in Florida was a foregone conclusion, the Democratic Party spent it's campaign cash elsewhere. With astounding results.
Turn out doesnt account for a 20 point gap. Desantis is WILDLY popular.

Forum List

Back