So How Did The Hosts Of "The View" Explain Last Nights Landslide?,,,"The Russians" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boohoo: :crybaby: :disbelief: :eusa_think: I am pretty sure that none of us here watch the View,,,Ever!
But you have to wonder how Joy and Whoopie were trying to decipher the embarrassing an unexpected loss last night by a Democrat who's last name sounds like a body part, and should of easily beat the GOP candidate because Trump is a white racist biooootch.:tongue-44:
Odds are that at least Joy Blowhard has brought up "Collusion With The Russians" and/or that somehow Trump snuck in about 10,000 Russians to vote in the election, and paid them all with a case of expensive Vodka, and a few Penthouse Magazines.
:iagree:

if Hillary was a guest today on The View, she would of blamed some European Nation

This time it was obviously Californians who tried to influence the elections in GA but failed. If I were a liberal I would forget Russians and start investigaing Californians.

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-21_8-9-42.png

:boohoo: :crybaby: :disbelief: :eusa_think: I am pretty sure that none of us here watch the View,,,Ever!
But you have to wonder how Joy and Whoopie were trying to decipher the embarrassing an unexpected loss last night by a Democrat who's last name sounds like a body part, and should of easily beat the GOP candidate because Trump is a white racist biooootch.:tongue-44:
Odds are that at least Joy Blowhard has brought up "Collusion With The Russians" and/or that somehow Trump snuck in about 10,000 Russians to vote in the election, and paid them all with a case of expensive Vodka, and a few Penthouse Magazines.
:iagree:

Dont care as long as they had to. Joy, Ol'Joy ! wish that old cow would head off to the soilentgreen facility already.

I really don't care. I've never watched the View, and never plan to do so.

It's just not a thing.

Yeah but the polls said the democrat would win. What happened?
Reality. It's a cautionary tale to everyone to not take so seriously the hysterical bloviating that everyone in the world hates Republicans in general and Trump in particular.

well Democrats in general are considered "The Stupid Party",,,and odds are that about 20% of them had no idea there was a special election last night while eating their mac/cheese or McDonalds dinner

Forum List

Back