So how many of you are still wearing a mask in public?

Do you or don't you?

• Yes, I wear a mask in public

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Depends where I am at?

Did you know during certain times of the year I have worn a mask because of my health condition?

Since the age of four this has been going on, so as you might mock me, well I have a medical reason for me that has nothing to do with Covid.

As for where I will wear one?

Doctors office and Hospital and Health Care Agencies that require it but besides that nowhere else.

LOL...keep on wearing your power mask.
Personally I look at you as a pussy.
I’m not wearing a mask nor triggered by those who do. I’ve been to Asia many times for work and they’ve been a few mask wearers no matter where you go.. SARS, Avian flu, swine flu… people wear masks if vulnerable. No one is triggered by it cuz they aren’t fragile white Americans.

I don't wear a mask. I don't like to support local businesses. You probably have a problem with that too.

You still have local businesses after the Democrats shut them all down during the pandemic?

Lucky you.

I’m not wearing a mask nor triggered by those who do. I’ve been to Asia many times for work and they’ve been a few mask wearers no matter where you go.. SARS, Avian flu, swine flu… people wear masks if vulnerable. No one is triggered by it cuz they aren’t fragile white Americans.

Or so says a fragile white American. :laughing0301:

Why are you triggered? People wear them before their weddings so they don’t get sick and miss them, before going on an expensive vacation they paid for, if they are immune compromised or around someone that is. Just relax. Let people make their own decisions. You have no right to know their situation. Right to privacy still exists for the time being even if Republicans are assaulting it.
NEVER before the plandemic; plus they dont work. Brainwashed scared sheep. Most that I see a mask are 50 plus pounds overweight.

Oh, even way before the pandemic, I always wore an N95 mask with a filter while doing yard work because the grass pollen and particles that kicked up would always inflame my sinuses and make my throat swell up to the size of a balloon.
If you want to wear one, fine. If you don't want to wear one, fine. Those are both your choice. But don't get in the grill of someone whose wearing one...or don't berate others for not wearing them.

You supported mask mandates and vaccine mandates. You're a fascist.

If we shoot all the fat people 70% of the republican party is doomed.

1661451871707.png

You supported mask mandates and vaccine mandates. You're a fascist.
Nope. Neither. But what I did support was businesses and agencies right to make their own rules.
And if that meant barring those of you who wouldn't wear masks or get a vaccine from their place of business or from being in public places...yes, that I supported.

Nope. Neither. But what I did support was businesses and agencies right to make their own rules.
And if that meant barring those of you who wouldn't wear masks or get a vaccine from their place of business or from being in public places...yes, that I supported.
THE HIGHEST rates of covid are in most jabbed countries- you know that right?

Maybe. Maybe not. If you travel to SE Asia, you'd know that masks have been a way of life for them since the first SARS/Bird Flu outbreak in the early 2000's. Even after those pandemics had died down, many of them kept wearing masks...just to avoid getting sick on petri dishes where they were packed in like sardines.

Airliners have some of the best air filtration systems in the world.

That's the usual excuse I hear when I ask someone I know, why they're still wearing a mask.
"I'm immuno-compromised", which they probably got from the jab.

These people should know that walking around for hours all masked up not only INCREASES your chances of getting sick due to all of the bacteria held growing inside the mask but that wearing one if it filters any viruses out at all actually increases your chances of getting Covid by lessening your exposure! You WANT some exposure, just a little, to kick in natural immunization.

If society becomes functionally germaphobic and isolationist, all that will result is a sharp rise in illness and disease, both physical and mental, the exact OPPOSITE of why people think they want to wear the masks!

These people should know that walking around for hours all masked up not only INCREASES your chances of getting sick due to all of the bacteria held growing inside the mask but that wearing one if it filters any viruses out at all actually increases your chances of getting Covid by lessening your exposure! You WANT some exposure, just a little, to kick in natural immunization.

If society becomes functionally germaphobic and isolationist, all that will result is a sharp rise in illness and disease, both physical and mental, the exact OPPOSITE of why people think they want to wear the masks!
THE ENTIRE LIE started because sheep wore useless face diapers. 2.5 years later still see it; mostly asians and seniors.

Forum List

Back