So how many of you are still wearing a mask in public?

Do you or don't you?

• Yes, I wear a mask in public

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These people should know that walking around for hours all masked up not only INCREASES your chances of getting sick due to all of the bacteria held growing inside the mask but that wearing one if it filters any viruses out at all actually increases your chances of getting Covid by lessening your exposure! You WANT some exposure, just a little, to kick in natural immunization.

If society becomes functionally germaphobic and isolationist, all that will result is a sharp rise in illness and disease, both physical and mental, the exact OPPOSITE of why people think they want to wear the masks!
its the jabs that will maim, kill people.

1092 pages so far of jabbed stories/peoples side effects. Yes 1092.

I was thinking the same thing!

Walmart is the only place where you feel like you need a Bio-Hazard suit so you can shop there!
and costco. somebody actually did that here in canada, in b.c. chris vee. hilarious. Him and his wife 2 years ago lmao. watch it.

If you don't want to wear a mask, and there are no mandates, then don't wear a mask. I don't wear one. But I don't care if someone else does.

What is this shit about needing to mock those who do wear a mask? Why do you care in someone wears a mask? It has ZERO effect on you.

What ever happened to "mind your own fucking business"?

COVID is an automatic paid week off of work. For some it's 10 paid days off. That's the only good thing about it.

If you don't want to wear a mask, and there are no mandates, then don't wear a mask. I don't wear one. But I don't care if someone else does.

What is this shit about needing to mock those who do wear a mask? Why do you care in someone wears a mask? It has ZERO effect on you.
Insecurity.
That's a libertarian thing. Trumpsters don't do the libertarian thing.

Just a thought...How many of you remember when Dr. Fauci (and many others) assured us that when a majority of the population had caught the virus and recovered, we would have this thing called, "herd immunity," and at that point we wouldn't have to worry about it? Notice all the vaccinated & boosted public personages who have been infected multiple times (including Dr. Fauci)?

In addition to the Biden's and Dr. F., my 40-year-old, healthy son just caught it for the third time, and this time it is NOT asymptomatic.

I threw out the single dirty mask I used for going into stores to make liberal Karens feel safe months ago.
Not getting another.

Airliners have some of the best air filtration systems in the world.
They do now. They didn't when the pandemic broke out.
That being said, being that close to someone else for hours on end, your % of catching something go way up. :)

I'd probably wear one if I worked in a sewage plant.

thousands of tons of poo and piss all coming into one location isn't going to smell like a spring garden party, and a mask might help muffle the odor a bit.
are you describing conditions only at a sewage plant or does the description also apply to down town Sanfranshitco and other democrat shitholes .

I see folks every day who are still wearing them. Is there a reason?
/——-/ Some are neurotic, some feel superior as in look at me I’m following the guidelines, and perhaps a handful with genuine medical concerns.
B644A5E3-EF86-479C-90DA-0BACF84DFFC8.jpeg

I’m not wearing a mask nor triggered by those who do. I’ve been to Asia many times for work and they’ve been a few mask wearers no matter where you go.. SARS, Avian flu, swine flu… people wear masks if vulnerable. No one is triggered by it cuz they aren’t fragile white Americans.
except you dont follow the science- they dont work and actually are harmful.

tell the fucking mask worshippers that the last 2.5 years, and those who wanted to jab us- mind YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. MY BODY MY CHOICE just isnt for liberal baby killers you asshole.

tell the fucking mask worshippers that the last 2.5 years, and those who wanted to jab us- mind YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. MY BODY MY CHOICE just isnt for liberal baby killers you asshole.

So you go off on people who wear a mask, something that has absolutely no effect on you. And I'm the asshole?

No junior, you are the asshole. There are no mask mandates that I know of. So if you don't want to wear one, that is fine. But if someone else chooses to wear a mask, that does NOTHING to you, whatsoever.

I see folks every day who are still wearing them. Is there a reason?
My coworker wears one because her husband is undergoing chemo and she can’t afford to get sick and take it home to him.

My coworker wears one because her husband is undergoing chemo and she can’t afford to get sick and take it home to him.

That's what I hear when I ask anyone who's still wearing one: They're immuno-compromised or live with someone who is.

That COVID sure did a number on the world. Thanks, China.

Forum List

Back