So how many of you are still wearing a mask in public?

Do you or don't you?

• Yes, I wear a mask in public

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do you care?

Because I want to know. Inquiring minds always want to know.

Like right now: Why are you wasting your time rummaging through old threads, when there are so many more interesting newer threads going on?

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Because I want to know. Inquiring minds always want to know.

Like right now: Why are you wasting your time rummaging through old threads, where there are so many more interesting newer threads going on?

:laughing0301:
There are a lot of recent replies to it.

tell the fucking mask worshippers that the last 2.5 years, and those who wanted to jab us- mind YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. MY BODY MY CHOICE just isnt for liberal baby killers you asshole.
So that means it’s not your fucking business if someone wants an abortion, yes?

There are a lot of recent replies to it.

Well that just proves that I'm not anal-compulsive enough to be a moderator. I could never keep up with that many threads and replies.

Well that just proves that I'm not anal-compulsive enough to be a moderator. I could never keep up with that many threads and replies.
:dunno: I don’t. They just show up on recent posts.

So that means it’s not your fucking business if someone wants an abortion, yes?

Seriously, a person deciding to not wear a mask is only making his or her choice for themselves. Not making a choice for that living being inside of her, who can't even choose for themselves whether they want to live or die.

You're comparing apples to watermelons. But if that's the single issue you Democrats are going to run on in 2024, by all means knock yourselves out. The rest of us have far more important problems.

Seriously, a person deciding to not wear a mask is only making his or her choice alone. Not making a choice for that living being inside of her, who can't even choose for themselves whether they want to live or die.

You're comparing apples to watermelons.
No I’m not. My body. My choice.

No I’m not. My body. My choice.

Well good for you then. I prefer not to wear a mask that's going to give me a respiratory infection, and you prefer to murder an unborn child.

God will sort us all out in the end.

Forum List

Back