So...I hear a local gym has fit women walking naked in lockerroom; Can I turn female and join them??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So....part of work is scouting our competition to see where we can improve and compete. One of the larger local gyms is known as the "meat market" due to all the attractive people there. It's a wide open gym as far as what's allowed. Powerlifting. Yoga. Crossfit. Cycling. All that. Apparently it's the home gym of all the women who do the fitness competitions and they stand around naked or panties only in the locker room and critique each others curves and areas of needed improvement. The yoga gals also apparently bare it all in there to "air dry" after showering.

So....as any red blooded American male would say....awesome. A shame we can't watch! But can we?? What if I were to just walk in...pay the $10 guest fee....and stroll into the ladies room and enjoy the show. And when confronted just say "Oh it's ok....I'm a woman." They can't prove I'm not. Who says I don't feel that way???

Liberals.....you all want to enable this. Why?

You don't actually have to turn female. Just make the claim.

Well that's the same thing now isn't it??? I can keep my penis and still be "female". So....around 6pm when all the young women who do the fitness & physique competitions are in there naked analyzing their weak spots and areas that still aren't tone.....I can just turn into a woman real quick and go watch.

Right libs? Thats how the rules are gonna work?

GO FOR IT! Wear a "KISS" mask with some fuck-me boots.

5637e30f8832fe65852a98ce08bbf84d.jpg

So....part of work is scouting our competition to see where we can improve and compete. One of the larger local gyms is known as the "meat market" due to all the attractive people there. It's a wide open gym as far as what's allowed. Powerlifting. Yoga. Crossfit. Cycling. All that. Apparently it's the home gym of all the women who do the fitness competitions and they stand around naked or panties only in the locker room and critique each others curves and areas of needed improvement. The yoga gals also apparently bare it all in there to "air dry" after showering.

So....as any red blooded American male would say....awesome. A shame we can't watch! But can we?? What if I were to just walk in...pay the $10 guest fee....and stroll into the ladies room and enjoy the show. And when confronted just say "Oh it's ok....I'm a woman." They can't prove I'm not. Who says I don't feel that way???

Why would you advertise you want to be creepy? :rofl:

I hope you give it a try. Let us know how it goes.

Well....can I?

I'm trying to get liberals to explain to me what my rights are here. Surely they can do so.
Sure you can do it. All the libs here say you can even though none of them know their ass from their elbow. What name will you call yourself? I'm gonna use Anastasia.

It ain't creepy to scope out naked women. Unless you try to suck their toes.

It ain't creepy to scope out naked women. Unless you try to suck their toes.
So Donald Trump talking about his own daughter being hot, is not creepy? the man looks at his daughter and thinks she's hot and that ain't creepy?

Why not drill holes in walls or install hidden cameras? Creepy

So...I hear a local gym has fit women walking naked in lockerroom; Can I turn female and join them??

You don't even need to turn female. You can just self-diagnose and just tell people you're feeling female. There really is no solid criteria for men to be able to access a woman's bathroom or showering facilities now.

You don't even need to turn female. You can just self-diagnose and just tell people you're feeling female. There really is no solid criteria for men to be able to access a woman's bathroom or showering facilities now.

Oh ok. That's what I'm asking liberals. They refuse to anwer.

Can I just identify as a female and walk in there while they're all naked??? Libs....I'm just a dumb redneck conservative so you enlightened progressives are gonna have to explain the new rules to me.

As my dumb hick brain understands it....as long as I say I'm a woman I'm free to go in there. Right?

really?

Tell it to the Judge

Oh ok. That's what I'm asking liberals. They refuse to anwer.

Can I just identify as a female and walk in there while they're all naked??? Libs....I'm just a dumb redneck conservative so you enlightened progressives are gonna have to explain the new rules to me.

As my dumb hick brain understands it....as long as I say I'm a woman I'm free to go in there. Right?
Truth or dare?

really?

Tell it to the Judge

But....liberals want it to be legal to do just that. Right?

Well that's the same thing now isn't it??? I can keep my penis and still be "female". So....around 6pm when all the young women who do the fitness & physique competitions are in there naked analyzing their weak spots and areas that still aren't tone.....I can just turn into a woman real quick and go watch.

I bet you've already got man boobs, so that's a start.

Here's a woman that was canned from Planet Fitness for daring to complain about a biological man using the womens rest room.

Woman Barred From Planet Fitness Gym After Complaining About Transgender Person in Women's Locker Room

The Planet Fitness gym chain has found itself at the center of an important discussion on transgender rights. (Photo: Wikimedia Commons)

A Michigan woman is defending her behavior toward a transgender person that ultimately resulted in her losing her gym membership.

“This is all new to me. I didn’t go out to specifically bash a transgender person that day,” Yvette Cournier told CNN Tuesday night, in an attempt to defend the behavior that ultimately resulted in her losing her membership to the Planet Fitness in Midland, Michigan.

“This is about me and how I felt unsafe. I should feel safe in there.”

Yvette Cormier complained about a transgender woman in the ladies changing room at her local gym (Photo: Facebook)

Upon seeing a transgender woman in the locker room, Cournier went to the gym’s front desk to complain, explaining, “I wanted to know why there was a man in the women’s locker room. He looked like a man, and that’s what stopped me in my tracks.” Cournier was told by the front desk representative about Planet Fitness’ “no-judgment” policy, which includes the use of bathrooms and locker rooms by individuals based on “their sincere, self-reported gender identity.”

Unsatisfied with this reply, Cournier took it upon herself to return to the gym the next week and for three days in a row go up to as many women gym members as she could find and said, “[J]ust so you know, there’s a man they allow in this locker room and they don’t tell you that when you sign up.” It was for this behavior, and not her original complaint, that Cournier’s membership was revoked.

Carlotta Sklodowska has come forward to say she believes she is the person Cournier complained about in the locker room. (Photo: Facebook)

Explaining her stance to CNN, Cournier said, “If you have male parts you don’t need to be in the women’s locker room. I don’t care what you are; I don’t care if you’re gay, lesbian, transgender or transvestite. I am uncomfortable with you as a male in my locker room, in my restroom.”

An important fact overlooked by Cournier is that there was not, in fact, a man in the women’s locker room. A trans person who identifies as female should be recognized and accepted as such, and research shows that these individuals are no less secure in their gender identity as cisgender persons.

Woman Barred From Planet Fitness Gym After Complaining About Transgender Person in Women's Locker Room

Just tell them you are Bi-transgender...you feel you are both a man trapped in a woman's body and a woman trapped in a man's body....that should confuse them and make them feel guilty for even bringing it up.......call them a name too......the left wing regressives have been trained to back down in the face of Racist, Homophobe, Sexist.....try those.....

Forum List

Back