So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What is wrong with these lunatics? Fighting over dirt & rocks.
It would be like us still fighting with Mexico or the British today.

Ignorant

Ignorant
This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though. And his supporters are lapping it up that they have a new group to actively hate.

• Banned

Ignorant
This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though. And his supporters are lapping it up that they have a new group to actively hate.
I don't fault Trump or the previous presidents either. It is not our nation to pick the location.

If my neighbor built a fence partially on my property my recourse would not be to riot and throw rocks at him. Most likely I wouldn't care. Coexisting is easy, fighting takes effort

Israel should take advantage of this opportunity to finally deal with the murderous pallys.

Ignorant

So because the Muslim world is backwards we have to be careful not to inflame them? Remember you can’t have it both ways, you must tell the truth

Ignorant

So because the Muslim world is backwards we have to be careful not to inflame them? Remember you can’t have it both ways, you must tell the truth
Her statement was patently stupid.
Hate for barbaric & terroristic groups has been a thing forever. Her trying to tie that hate to Trump is beyond stupid.

Ignorant

Previous presidents have been remiss in not placing our embassy in the declared capital and seat of government in Israel. Trump simply did what should have been done years ago.

Ignorant
What group is that? Ignorant people like you?

Ignorant

I've hated the palescumians since I saw them dancing in the streets on 9/11.

Prior to that I had sympathy for them because Israel responds to rock throwing with F-15's.

The thing is they've been lobbing rockets and mortars at Israelis for decades, not just throwing rocks. They hate the Israelis and they hate you too whether or not you know it. Even the Saudis have had enough of the palescumian shit. They should have worked towards a peaceful solution but they kept moving the goal posts.

Lastly, Jerusalem was build by the Jews. It's their city. The last 20 years we haven't had a president worth a rat's ass.

Trump did the right thing.

Ignorant
Conservatives giggle that they are killing each other

Obozo should have released the bin laden photos, but he was afraid the terrorists would act up. Maybe Trump will release them. It would help bring closure to a lot of people. And if terrorists want to die because of that, so be it

Ignorant
Giggle my ass. I openly mock their stupidity.

Ignorant

Democrats have been saying they believe the capital of Israel is Jerusalem for decades. It’s historical fact that Israel won Jerusalem in war after they were attacked. To the victor goes the spoils

Ignorant

If only they would all blow themselves up.

I reckon that is only for the women and children though.

It’s a sick culture....oh but there just like us something something something...

Forum List

Back