So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

Israel should take advantage of this opportunity to finally deal with the murderous pallys.

hey moron it is ISREAL that is the only one that has muderous pallys.jesus christ stop listening to what the CIA controlled media in the states tell you and go OUTSIDE the country where they report the TRUTH that ISRAEL is the murderous war monger for god sakes.:rolleyes:

Western media lies about Syria exposed.

What is wrong with these lunatics? Fighting over dirt & rocks.
It would be like us still fighting with Mexico or the British today.

Ignorant
This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though. And his supporters are lapping it up that they have a new group to actively hate.

So because the Muslim world is backwards we have to be careful not to inflame them? Remember you can’t have it both ways, you must tell the truth
We had an embassy in Tel Aviv with all the other embassies; there was no reason to move except to make a political point. We have been cautioned for 19 years by our own intelligence community that to move it to Jerusalem would incite the Palestinians who FEEL they have a legitimate beef, whether or not you agree with them. That is not considered smart in terms of US security interests. If you aren't going to believe anything these people tell you, why don't you just shut the whole damned intelligence program down? It would save you plenty of bucks until we were invaded, that would probably take all of three months.

Riight. Apparently you've never seen Red Dawn. :coffee:

Ignorant
This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though. And his supporters are lapping it up that they have a new group to actively hate.

How was President Trump supposed to know the Religion of Peace would react this way?

:abgg2q.jpg:

These protesters do not represent the Muslim religion.

Obama told me so.

He told me they weren’t Muslims

Ignorant

So because the Muslim world is backwards we have to be careful not to inflame them? Remember you can’t have it both ways, you must tell the truth
We had an embassy in Tel Aviv with all the other embassies; there was no reason to move except to make a political point. We have been cautioned for 19 years by our own intelligence community that to move it to Jerusalem would incite the Palestinians who FEEL they have a legitimate beef, whether or not you agree with them. That is not considered smart in terms of US security interests. If you aren't going to believe anything these people tell you, why don't you just shut the whole damned intelligence program down? It would save you plenty of bucks until we were invaded, that would probably take all of three months.

Riight. Apparently you've never seen Red Dawn. :coffee:

Ignorant

--------------------------------------------- i don't think that the TRUMP doesn't believe USA Security Agencies , it just that The TRUMP decided to IGNORE the agencies Old Lady .

Godboy, Grampa Murked U, Meathead, pismoe, Rocko
I'm just stating the facts. I don't really know who's right in this, but I know that we have been very well warned for a long time that this move would lead to "unrest." So it is. Let's hope that doesn't spread to the people working in our embassy in Israel or elsewhere, which is a good part of the concern over this. I don't work for intelligence; I'm just reporting what the concerns were.
Good article below, even if it is from CNN, that just gives some historical information on the whole situation. Fast read.
Why moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is controversial - CNN

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

I'm just stating the facts. I don't really know who's right in this, but I know that we have been very well warned for a long time that this move would lead to "unrest." So it is. Let's hope that doesn't spread to the people working in our embassy in Israel or elsewhere, which is a good part of the concern over this. I don't work for intelligence; I'm just reporting what the concerns were.
Good article below, even if it is from CNN, that just gives some historical information on the whole situation. Fast read.
Get over it. Recent history has shown that a "pajama-boy" politics achieves nothing, which is of course why Obama failed on so many fronts.

First off paging me may be rather pointless now that I've fired my crew and am trying to train new people. Not much free time.

Secondly, I dont give a fuck if we've been "warned"
Israel is free to name their own capital as every nation is. Cowering in the corner because a Muslim might be mad is no way to conduct our foreign policy. As far as I'm concerned they can all die. The world would be a better place without people who worship a child molester.

First off paging me may be rather pointless now that I've fired my crew and am trying to train new people. Not much free time.

Israel is free to name their own capital as every nation is. Cowering in the corner because a Muslim might be mad is no way to conduct our foreign policy. As far as I'm concerned they can all die. The world would be a better place without people who worship a child molester.
Trump is only a women molester but you give him a pass?

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

I don’t see why everyone is making such a big deal

We will pull our embassy from Jerusalem as soon as Trump is gone

Trump is only a women molester but you give him a pass?
Show me on the doll where the Republican touched you...

PleasantHeftyFlee-max-1mb.gif

sheeesh----was that man carrying a Molotov cocktail? -----is that
footage REAL? -----anyone ID the victim?

So why is trump getting involved in this issue in Israel for anyway? Probably doing what sheldon adleson is telling him to do as payback for funding his campaigns.

This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though
Amazing that you can't honor the only man who let the promise all the other wouldn't. Not really surprised. Trump is an honorable and good man among snakes. I really don't expect much from you.

Forum List

Back