So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

The Trump embassy will disappear as soon as Trump does

This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though
Amazing that you can't honor the only man who let the promise all the other wouldn't. Not really surprised. Trump is an honorable and good man among snakes. I really don't expect much from you.

Trump is DECISIVE---------Obama tried but he was a little timid

So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

Fake news, someone threw a freakin' bottle of >>>>

Pepe_big_Web.jpg

over the fence @ cinco de mayo

~S~

Trump is DECISIVE---------Obama tried but he was a little timid
He's the ONLY man who's done the right thing. How animals respond is on them. Jerusalem always has been and always will be Israel's capital. Playing these games to pacify violent people is ridiculous.

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

I don’t see why everyone is making such a big deal

We will pull our embassy from Jerusalem as soon as Trump is gone

No way will that happen. I guarantee you that. The republicans certainly won’t do it, and the dems won’t risk losing Jewish money or votes. It’s a done deal, but let’s say your hypothetical does happen. We should expect the Jews to riot, right? After all both sides are the same, right?

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

No way will that happen. I guarantee you that. The republicans certainly won’t do it, and the dems won’t risk losing Jewish money or votes. It’s a done deal, but let’s say your hypothetical does happen. We should expect the Jews to riot, right? After all both sides are the same, right?

The Trump Embassy was moved in less than a year

It will take a few weeks to move it back

The Trump Embassy was moved in less than a year

It will take a few weeks to move it back

Haha that’s funny. I understand what you believe will happen. Now, do you agree with moving it back to Tel Aviv? If so why?

What is wrong with these lunatics? Fighting over dirt & rocks.
It would be like us still fighting with Mexico or the British today.

Ignorant
How many Israeli were killed?? How many Palestinian??
Don't care. Not one bit. Play with fire, get burned.
You find this funny Careforall? Throw rocks at me or my family and enjoy the hospital bill & stay.

There are consequences for ignorant behavior. I am living proof having spent time in prison.

NO SYMPATHY

Ignorant
The Palestinians are going ballistic? Well, that's not news. If you ever come across a news report that they are not going ballistic, that would be news.

Ignorant

You mean victims of a holocaust being perpetrated by Israel.

And now a self centered entitled coward has given them no hope.

When you put people in the position of having no hope, they are justified in any actions they take.

Forum List

Back