So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

The Trump embassy will disappear as soon as Trump does

I’ll bet u anything you’re wrong

What makes you believe any of the Trump legacy will be preserved?

Haven’t you been paying attention?

Similar to obozo, he’s circumvented congress to get thing done, so in many instances you could be correct, but this is one thing that will not be overturned. And if Trump can stop the Iranians and get the Norks to end their nuclear program, he’ll go down as the greatest modern day president

What is wrong with these lunatics? Fighting over dirt & rocks.
It would be like us still fighting with Mexico or the British today.

Ignorant

You mean victims of a holocaust being perpetrated by Israel.

And now a self centered entitled coward has given them no hope.

When you put people in the position of having no hope, they are justified in any actions they take.
---------------------------------- thats what i mean , let those 'arabs' and 'pali' go to work , lets see what happens Skews .

Ignorant

When you put people in the position of having no hope, they are justified in any actions they take.
What planet are you posting from?

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

I don’t see why everyone is making such a big deal

We will pull our embassy from Jerusalem as soon as Trump is gone

No way will that happen. I guarantee you that. The republicans certainly won’t do it, and the dems won’t risk losing Jewish money or votes. It’s a done deal, but let’s say your hypothetical does happen. We should expect the Jews to riot, right? After all both sides are the same, right?

The Trump Embassy was moved in less than a year

It will take a few weeks to move it back

Haha that’s funny. I understand what you believe will happen. Now, do you agree with moving it back to Tel Aviv? If so why?

Because that would ease tension in the region
Something Trump does not care about

Ignorant

Listen jackass, hope does not come from the end of a stick. It doesn't come from a thrown rock or molotov cocktail. It doesnt come from a bomb strapped to your waist.

You want hope and peace? STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING MENTALLY DERANGED CAVE MAN

TRUMP might be thinking , lets get this Capitol and Embassy thing settled once and for all .

No way will that happen. I guarantee you that. The republicans certainly won’t do it, and the dems won’t risk losing Jewish money or votes. It’s a done deal, but let’s say your hypothetical does happen. We should expect the Jews to riot, right? After all both sides are the same, right?

Haha that’s funny. I understand what you believe will happen. Now, do you agree with moving it back to Tel Aviv? If so why?

---------------------------- same here , my goal would be to raise tensions , let the arabs and palis go to work RWinger .

That's because having the embassy in Tel Aviv has been so successful in calming Hamas and other terrorists.

Similar to obozo, he’s circumvented congress to get thing done, so in many instances you could be correct, but this is one thing that will not be overturned. And if Trump can stop the Iranians and get the Norks to end their nuclear program, he’ll go down as the greatest modern day president
Trump has layed down the gauntlet
Destroy your predecessors legacy

Why do you think Trumps legacy will be preserved?

As soon as he is gone....

Rejoin the Paris climate accord
Rejoin the Iran nuclear deal
Restore Obamacare
Pull the embassy out of Jerusalem
Remove his tax cuts

Tear down the wall

Ease tension? Are the pals going to suddenly give up violence because we’ll move the embassy back? You’re appeasement stradegy does not work. I used to believe that we have to be wary of offending Muslims because I knew they were crazy, but crazy people are going to act up eventually. You might as well do what’s right and not let the crazies dictate to you. Obama appeased the Muslims for 8 years, and our government has been doing it longer than that frankly. What has it accomplished?

Restore Obamacare
Remove his tax cuts

Tear down the wall

Lol at the liberal plan for America

Restore Obamacare
Remove his tax cuts

Tear down the wall
I doubt if President Pence will agree to such nonsense.

Ease tension? Are the pals going to suddenly give up violence because we’ll move the embassy back? You’re appeasement stradegy does not work. I used to believe that we have to be wary of offending Muslims because I knew they were crazy, but crazy people are going to act up eventually. You might as well do what’s right and not let the crazies dictate to you. Obama appeased the Muslims for 8 years, and our government has been doing it longer than that frankly. What has it accomplished?
Yes,
Moving our embassy was a provocation

The mistake will be reversed as soon as Dumb Donnie is gone

Restore Obamacare
Remove his tax cuts

Tear down the wall
-------------------------------------- you might be correct but i am selfish and many times i have said , i am 68 so all i would really like to see is 2 terms of the TRUMP and i will be happy . After that the gravy would be a term or 2 of Pence but even if its only 2 terms of the Trump well thats cool . Then if you guys get another mrobama or hilary you and your kids will get what you guys deserve RWinger .

Ignorant

Listen jackass, hope does not come from the end of a stick. It doesn't come from a thrown rock or molotov cocktail. It doesnt come from a bomb strapped to your waist.

I see what you mean. Victims of a holocaust should just take it lying down.

gotcha'

Restore Obamacare
Remove his tax cuts

Tear down the wall

Lol at the liberal plan for America
You can count on it

Trump has built no loyalty.....even in his own party
As quickly as he destroyed things
They will be restored

Yes,

If you want the democratic party to enjoy forty years in the desert, tear down the wall (if its built)

You people are too stupid for your own good. You STILL haven't learned why you lost the election.

Incredible

Yes,

Now I could be wrong, if I’m my apologies, but don’t dems recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in their charter? So is that a lie to get Jewish money and votes?

Ignorant

I see what you mean. Victims of a holocaust should just take it lying down.

gotcha'
I have a bridge, are you buying?

Yes,

-------------------------- kissng pali azz is stupid and cowardly RWinger.

Yes,

Now I could be wrong, if I’m my apologies, but don’t dems recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in their charter? So is that a lie to get Jewish money and votes?
They only oppose it because of Trump. They're more shallow than your average barfly

Forum List

Back