So I hear on ABC radio that the Natives in Palestine are going ballistic.

The Trump Embassy was moved in less than a year

It will take a few weeks to move it back

Haha that’s funny. I understand what you believe will happen. Now, do you agree with moving it back to Tel Aviv? If so why?

Because that would ease tension in the region
Something Trump does not care about

Ease tension? Are the pals going to suddenly give up violence because we’ll move the embassy back? You’re appeasement stradegy does not work. I used to believe that we have to be wary of offending Muslims because I knew they were crazy, but crazy people are going to act up eventually. You might as well do what’s right and not let the crazies dictate to you. Obama appeased the Muslims for 8 years, and our government has been doing it longer than that frankly. What has it accomplished?
Yes,
Moving our embassy was a provocation

The mistake will be reversed as soon as Dumb Donnie is gone
If you want the democratic party to enjoy forty years in the desert, tear down the wall (if its built)

You people are too stupid for your own good. You STILL haven't learned why you lost the election.

Incredible

Haha that’s funny. I understand what you believe will happen. Now, do you agree with moving it back to Tel Aviv? If so why?

Ease tension? Are the pals going to suddenly give up violence because we’ll move the embassy back? You’re appeasement stradegy does not work. I used to believe that we have to be wary of offending Muslims because I knew they were crazy, but crazy people are going to act up eventually. You might as well do what’s right and not let the crazies dictate to you. Obama appeased the Muslims for 8 years, and our government has been doing it longer than that frankly. What has it accomplished?
Yes,

If you want the democratic party to enjoy forty years in the desert, tear down the wall (if its built)

You people are too stupid for your own good. You STILL haven't learned why you lost the election.

Incredible

Everyone wants a wall except for the hardcore left. America is a center right country, and most libs even want a wall.

Godboy, Grampa Murked U, Meathead, pismoe, Rocko
I'm just stating the facts. I don't really know who's right in this, but I know that we have been very well warned for a long time that this move would lead to "unrest." So it is. Let's hope that doesn't spread to the people working in our embassy in Israel or elsewhere, which is a good part of the concern over this. I don't work for intelligence; I'm just reporting what the concerns were.
Good article below, even if it is from CNN, that just gives some historical information on the whole situation. Fast read.
Why moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is controversial - CNN

I used to share the same view as you. I thought let’s be careful to not piss the Muslims off, but in the long run they’re going to flip out regardless. If we do what’s right and not let the crazies dictate to us, it will serve our interests best in the long run. Say what you want about Trump, but he’s the first president to be on the right side of this conflict OldLady

What is wrong with these lunatics? Fighting over dirt & rocks.
It would be like us still fighting with Mexico or the British today.

Ignorant
Jerusalem was founded 3000 years ago by the Hebrews (Jews). Since its founding, various interlopers have occupied the city and its surrounding territory, from the Romans, to Christians and to Muslims, but since that time, there has always been Jews there. Since the UN Security Council voted to allow the Jews to get back some of their territory via establishing the nation of Israel in 1948, the Muslims (who call themselves Palestinians) have rioted, thrown stones, fired rockets, blown Israelites up and whined to the UN about Israel's creation. The sole reason for the Muslim hysteria over the creation of Israel, is because the Koran cites that once Muslims conquer an area, they are not to give it up and if they lose the area they conquered, the conquerors are to be considered "occupiers," even though the territory wasn't the Muslims originally.

Yes,

Incredible
You built the wall out of fear
The wall is a wall of hate
We will tear it down and Mexico will even pay for it

Ignorant
Jerusalem was founded 3000 years ago by the Hebrews (Jews). Since its founding, various interlopers have occupied the city and its surrounding territory, from the Romans, to Christians and to Muslims, but since that time, there has always been Jews there. Since the UN Security Council voted to allow the Jews to get back some of their territory via establishing the nation of Israel in 1948, the Muslims (who call themselves Palestinians) have rioted, thrown stones, fired rockets, blown Israelites up and whined to the UN about Israel's creation. The sole reason for the Muslim hysteria over the creation of Israel, is because the Koran cites that once Muslims conquer an area, they are not to give it up and if they lose the area they conquered, the conquerors are to be considered "occupiers," even though the territory wasn't the Muslims originally.

Apparently Egypt was there before Israel, the Jews better hand it over.

05340ef8debeb175bcfc1224b97a524e.png
Egypt tried to take it back already. Didn't work out too well for them.

Yes,

Incredible

Yes,

Incredible

Everyone wants a wall except for the hardcore left. America is a center right country, and most libs even want a wall.
Young Americans see no need for it

The wall will be looked at as a symbol of bigotry and hatred
It will not survive

Ignorant

I just dont care. They are both stupid imo.

Yes,

Now I could be wrong, if I’m my apologies, but don’t dems recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in their charter? So is that a lie to get Jewish money and votes?
They only oppose it because of Trump. They're more shallow than your average barfly

Trump moving the embassy will be quickly reversed

The rest of the world will cheer. I don’t see many nations following Trumps lead

Ignorant

What if Israel gets punked?

You'd be crying, you Zionists are just brutes, who loot, and shoot, nothing more, nothing less.

Ignorant

You'd be crying, you Zionists are just brutes, who loot, and shoot, nothing more, nothing less.
Gets punked? With what? Rocks?

Ignorant

The region the Hebrews originally settled only had nomadic tribes, no actual cities. Thus, once they established actual foundations and structures, they "officially" settled the region.

Ignorant

What if my uncle had tits?

He'd be your uncle.

Ignorant

The region the Hebrews originally settled only had nomadic tribes, no actual cities. Thus, once they established actual foundations and structures, they "officially" settled the region.

Still, if fake Jews can steal Jerusalem, then so can fake Egyptians.

What if my uncle had tits?

He'd be your uncle.

I think Uber- Zionists are the #1 evil the World has ever seen.

Many Communists wanted to exterminate the Capitalists.

Many Nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews.

Many Liberals want to exterminate the Human Races.

Many Zionists want to exterminate the whole dang Planet, in an Apocalypse.

Evangelical Zionists support Israel for an apocalypse by more than 1/2.
In your countdown, what is the difference between liberals and Zionists?

Ignorant
This is why Presidents for 19 years have postponed the move every six months. Not Trump, though. And his supporters are lapping it up that they have a new group to actively hate.

So because the Muslim world is backwards we have to be careful not to inflame them? Remember you can’t have it both ways, you must tell the truth
We had an embassy in Tel Aviv with all the other embassies; there was no reason to move except to make a political point. We have been cautioned for 19 years by our own intelligence community that to move it to Jerusalem would incite the Palestinians who FEEL they have a legitimate beef, whether or not you agree with them. That is not considered smart in terms of US security interests. If you aren't going to believe anything these people tell you, why don't you just shut the whole damned intelligence program down? It would save you plenty of bucks until we were invaded, that would probably take all of three months.

There actually IS a reason. It's been over 50 years since Israel won that land in the '67 war. In that ENTIRE period of time, there's only been about 6 years where the Palestinians had a legit functioning self-governing body. It was PAuthority. It was going SO WELL -- that Israel decided to VACATE Gaza COMPLETELY and turn it over to the PA. Within 18 months Palis were killing each other in open Civil War from the Strip to the West Bank.

SINCE then, there's been no elections, No functioning Pali Leadership.. Time moves on. Generations of Pali lives are being wasted. YET --- they can't organize a leadership to deal with. You CAN'T turn a nation over to a mob that will kill each over control and power.

So --- the REASON the embassy got moved is a signal that there will NOT BE another Fifty years wasted. Either there is an official group to negotiate with or there isn't.. Israel will not make the same mistake. Taking Jews out of towns kicking and screaming to turn over more land to a negotiation party that does not have the "will of the people".

Actually I personally believe -- it will be done FOR THEM. By agreement with Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and other neighbors. And have the land held in trust until they get their act together.

Israel should take advantage of this opportunity to finally deal with the murderous pallys.
It will never end. Religious wars are the worst.

The Israel / Palestinian conflict in reality has nothing to do with religion.
Naive

No really. That's the truth. Israeli Jews are VERY religious tolerant. There are plenty of Arabs in their Knesset. They don't HAVE "a Muslim problem". They have an indigenous people problem who won't form an official Nationalist movement to govern and negotiate.

The Palestinian leadership has gotten kicked OUT of a couple neighboring countries. Arafat and crew drove tanks against the King of Jordan in Amman and he sent their asses packing. They have been INTERNED in ACTUAL refugees camps there in Syria/Lebanon. HORRID conditions compared to thriving Pali cities in the West Bank.

It's NOT about religion. It's about an occupation gone on several decades TOO LONG because there is no reliable party to negotiate with.

Israel should take advantage of this opportunity to finally deal with the murderous pallys.
It will never end. Religious wars are the worst.

The Israel / Palestinian conflict in reality has nothing to do with religion.
Naive

No really. That's the truth. Israeli Jews are VERY religious tolerant. There are plenty of Arabs in their Knesset. They don't HAVE "a Muslim problem". They have an indigenous people problem who won't form an official Nationalist movement to govern and negotiate.

The Palestinian leadership has gotten kicked OUT of a couple neighboring countries. Arafat and crew drove tanks against the King of Jordan in Amman and he sent their asses packing. They have been INTERNED in ACTUAL refugees camps there in Syria/Lebanon. HORRID conditions compared to thriving Pali cities in the West Bank.

It's NOT about religion. It's about an occupation gone on several decades TOO LONG because there is no reliable party to negotiate with.
You speak of one partys motive as if that is the whole story.

Forum List

Back