So, I Was At The Beach This Past Weekend

And saw two men strolling along holding hands. I didn't feel an urge to divorce my husband and become gay.

Does this mean that the "gay agenda" is a flop?

If you'd followed them home and seen them have anal sex would you have begged your husband for it? :confused-84:

And saw two men strolling along holding hands. I didn't feel an urge to divorce my husband and become gay.

Maybe they were Arab? Normal, non-homosexual behaviour for Arabs to hold hands and other things we'd associate with sexuality. :)

I'm bisexual and love guys but having tried that myself I only discovered I'm a top. :) I assure everyone, nothing a kid learns about at school is going to convince them to try certain things. :)

If teaching sexual orientation could make you gay then logically, everyone'd be straight throughout our history since teaching anything but heterosexuality didn't exist until very recently.

I think the epitome of the gay agenda is two gay people who get married. Even if they aren't gay FOR each other.

If you'd followed them home and seen them have anal sex would you have begged your husband for it? :confused-84:

There’s Bullshit Kurtz with another of his getting buggered fantasies. What is it with the most nelly-ass queers online and their macho handles, and boxing fantasy avatars, and their posing bullshit war stories? Why do queers like him want so much to be diametrically opposed to what they really are? Do you hate yourself that much, Bullshit? Then stop living a lie. Just be the little sissy you obviously are.

I can count the times on one hand that I have held my husband's hand in public. You never know what might set someone off. Better safe then sorry. Also I have very sweaty hands.

I hope you ran away....you do not want to catch the ghey

It must. I haven't felt any need to change my sexuality because of it.

I think the epitome of the gay agenda is two gay people who get married. Even if they aren't gay FOR each other.
Obviously you're unaware of the fact that this makes no sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back