So, I Was At The Beach This Past Weekend

And saw two men strolling along holding hands. I didn't feel an urge to divorce my husband and become gay.

Does this mean that the "gay agenda" is a flop?

You could be a good sport, and upload some of the selfies you snapped of your ass in that thong for us, Ravi.

It's what a truly good person would do.

Giggity™. :badgrin:

And saw two men strolling along holding hands. I didn't feel an urge to divorce my husband and become gay.

I think the epitome of the gay agenda is two gay people who get married. Even if they aren't gay FOR each other.
That makes no sense, please explain further.

I'm saying, you are married,despite your sexual orientation, so obviously, the gay agenda is a raging success.

You could be a good sport, and upload some of the selfies you snapped of your ass in that thong for us, Ravi.

I don't wear thongs ;)

I think the epitome of the gay agenda is two gay people who get married. Even if they aren't gay FOR each other.
That makes no sense, please explain further.

I'm saying, you are married,despite your sexual orientation, so obviously, the gay agenda is a raging success.
You've actually managed to make less sense. Want to give it another shot?

I've explained to you before..your inability to understand English doesn't signify stupidity on my part.

I don't wear thongs ;)

So how do you explain this:

thong-fail-e131238_1664695a.jpg

It's not technically a thong, but when it goes that far up your ass, it rates.

I don't wear thongs ;)

I'm surprised to find out you go to the beach topless. You really should shave those legs.

Boxing' such a gay refuge. Two muscled manly men in only shorts fighting over a purse? :)

:laugh: Hey tinkerbelle....there's been ONE queer fighter in the big time and that was Emile Griffith...saw him kill Benny Paret on TV when I was a kid.. Benny had called Griffith a queer.....Emile hit him a dozen times when his head was against the ring post....ref hanging on his back couldn't stop it. Even a queer in the fight game won't tolerate being called a queer. You want men to bugger ya, go for it....just don't talk about....it's disgusting.

I don't wear thongs ;)

I'm surprised to find out you go to the beach topless. You really should shave those legs.

I took that pic myself, during our last getaway (that you paid for).

Whoops I promised not to tell.

a random gang of hostile but for some reason grinning sharts said:

ravi said:
I don't wear thongs ;)

koshergrl said:

ravi said:

koshergrl said:
I took that pic myself, during our last getaway (that you paid for).

Whoops I promised not to tell.

Right about now's one of those times when I really wish this place had a Quagmire™ emote. :badgrin:

Nah, it just means they were not sending out the Gay Vibes just then. Becareful, you never know when they'll turn it in your direction.

Muh-haha

Last edited:
Now that you are used to seeing men holding hands you will get used to two men kissing. Before long you will accept butt fucking in the playground bent over the seesaw.

Now that you are used to seeing men holding hands you will get used to two men kissing. Before long you will accept butt fucking in the playground bent over the seesaw.

I think it is safe to say that we are used to seeing straight couples holding hands and even kissing. But if you could show us where we accept straight couples fucking on a playground, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll just chalk this up as nonsense and hatred.

Forum List

Back