So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

oh i will think she will call you liar on that....... :lmao: You know it and so do i.

I've been calling you a bigot ever since you've been being a bigot.

you mean ever since i told you the sad truth about your cult........

but as ive told you before...if it makes you feel better about yourself...keep thinking that.

No. Ever since you've been being a bigot ever since I said I was a Muslim.

No I said they aren't right Muslims. They don't follow aspects that need to be respected. Muslims take that seriously. If you're a Christian and reject Moses that's wrong and not Christian like.

aah... so not the "right kind" of muslim... Gotcha. :eusa_clap:

Good woman you can understand direct language now :)
This is America. Women are human beings, not property.

Better get used to that before you piss one off and she kicks your ass, boy.

but as ive told you before...if it makes you feel better about yourself...keep thinking that.

right...when i called you on your avi...... and it not squaring with your *cough* beliefs.

So if calling you on your avi is bigoted....... :lmao: ..... WIN WIN :thup:

You see what I did there guys? I gave syrenn and uncensored a taste of their own medicine. That's what they spew on every thread related to Muslims. Haha I don't actually care about these losers I just wanted to show you how they react, they can't.
Ummm...they said you had the right to call them what you want.

Retard.

A pan is every bit as much of a weapon as a pistol, when in the hands of a person bent on murder. But neither the pan nor pistol are "bad." The hand that wields deserves all blame.

The hand that wields it..... or the dogma the hand is attached to believes in is to blame?

cult brainwashing is cult brainwashing.... no matter the cult.

Still, people are to blame for their actions, not ideas. The moment we start blaming ideas for the actions of people not only do we open ourselves to the kinds of corruptions that could lead to degradations of freedoms of speech, religion, etc. But we also set ourselves up to repeat the same type of dogmatic behavior (which can subsequently be just as easily become perverted and corrupted as the first) as we identify solutions for the future-- finding contrasting doctrines and positing them as the "good" instead of (and eventually superior to) human actions.

For example, the debate between supporting abortion rights and opposing abortion rights. Many of those who oppose would consider those who support to adhere to a certain ideology that disvalues life. By blaming ideas instead of people for individual actions, some on the opposing side eventually identify their own dogmas as some kind of superior "good" to not only the other side's dogmas, but to any consideration of people's chosen behaviors. And that's how you end up with Scott Roeders and James Kopps.

At the end of the day, the dogma that you are finding objectionable is doing nothing more itself than objecting to another dogma, i.e. what they consider to be Americanism. If we focus on blaming their ideas (which are nothing more than a condemnation of our ideas) then we commit the same fallacy, and ultimately the same failings, even if we merely express them in different ways. We will be locking ourselves into the same self sustaining cycle of back and fourth hatred, and ultimately lose any right to condemn their own ideas in the first place.

right...when i called you on your avi...... and it not squaring with your *cough* beliefs.

So if calling you on your avi is bigoted....... :lmao: ..... WIN WIN :thup:

Do you even know what my avi is? Then shutup rookie

What a sissy bedwetter you are.

Grow up, boy. This is an internet message board with conservatives. Only the lefties are gonna kiss your ass.

Prove that I actually said what you claim, and maybe then you won't look like a jackass.
We're discussing that in the other thread. You refuse to offer any alternative explanation.

I've since unsubscribed from this thread, but I knew you'd reply to my comment.

You're still being a dishonest douche.

You've had several chances to prove my dishonesty.

You declined.

Oh, well. Guess you just expect everyone to take your word for it, huh?

Let me know how that works out for you. :lol:

Forum List

Back