So it's 15k among the 24k dead Arab "palestinians"? (PallyWeid) - Gaza death toll

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
But facts don't matter , the points is to shout the G word 24/7.

Volley of shots fired at Jewish girls’ school in Toronto; no injuries.
Two suspects open fire on Bais Chaya Mushka complex in early hours of morning; political leaders condemn incident as antisemitic; Jewish community laments rising hatred.
By AFP and TOI Staff.
26 May 2024, 8:14 am
The shooting comes amid the war in Gaza sparked by Hamas’s massive October 7 terror attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people, mostly civilians. The thousands of terrorists who burst into Israel from the Gaza Strip also abducted 242 people of all ages as hostages to the Palestinian coastal enclave.

Israel responded with a military offensive to destroy Hamas, topple its Gaza regime, and free the hostages of whom 121 are still in captivity, some believed no longer alive.

The Hamas-run Gaza health ministry says more than 35,000 people in the Strip have been killed or are presumed dead in the fighting so far, though only some 24,000 fatalities have been identified at hospitals. The tolls, which cannot be verified, include some 15,000 terror operatives Israel says it has killed in battle. Israel also says it killed some 1,000 terrorists inside Israel on October 7.

In November, a Jewish school in Montreal was hit by gunfire twice in one week. There were no injuries.

Earlier this month, B’nai Brith Canada released a report showing there were 5,791 documented acts of violence, harassment, and vandalism targeting Jews in 2023, more than twice the total in 2022.

Canada’s special envoy on preserving Holocaust remembrance and combating antisemitism, Deborah Lyons, told The Times of Israel in a recent interview that “It’s clear from the data we’re seeing, particularly coming from police units across Canada, that there’s a huge increase in antisemitism in terms of hate crimes happening.”

Last edited:

Two suspects open fire on Bais Chaya Mushka complex in early hours of morning; political leaders condemn incident as antisemitic; Jewish community laments rising hatred.
By AFP and TOI Staff.
The shooting comes amid the war in Gaza sparked by Hamas’s massive October 7 terror attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people, mostly civilians. The thousands of terrorists who burst into Israel from the Gaza Strip also abducted 242 people of all ages as hostages to the Palestinian coastal enclave.

Israel responded with a military offensive to destroy Hamas, topple its Gaza regime, and free the hostages of whom 121 are still in captivity, some believed no longer alive.

The Hamas-run Gaza health ministry says more than 35,000 people in the Strip have been killed or are presumed dead in the fighting so far, though only some 24,000 fatalities have been identified at hospitals. The tolls, which cannot be verified, include some 15,000 terror operatives Israel says it has killed in battle. Israel also says it killed some 1,000 terrorists inside Israel on October 7.

In November, a Jewish school in Montreal was hit by gunfire twice in one week. There were no injuries.

Earlier this month, B’nai Brith Canada released a report showing there were 5,791 documented acts of violence, harassment, and vandalism targeting Jews in 2023, more than twice the total in 2022.

Canada’s special envoy on preserving Holocaust remembrance and combating antisemitism, Deborah Lyons, told The Times of Israel in a recent interview that “It’s clear from the data we’re seeing, particularly coming from police units across Canada, that there’s a huge increase in antisemitism in terms of hate crimes happening.”
Israel seems to be actively trying to put targets on all Jewish people's backs by claiming to be butchering the masses in Gaza in the name of all Jews. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for Jewish people who oppose the Israeli government's actions.

Israel seems to be actively trying to put targets on all Jewish people's backs ..
When was the last time Jews attacked Arabs outside the middle east (even post Oct 7 palestine atrocities), just as racist-Arabs do all over the world attacking ANY Jews?

I stand with our Jewish brothers and sisters, as long as they remain committed to avoidance of murdering innocent people. There have been some grave errors in an era of broad social media, this is quite different from the days of the Iraq War only 20 years ago

We need the Israeli government to realize how important the concepts of Judaism are. How beneficial they have been to the world even for those who don't understand the critical contribution to our rights and progress.

Just as Gandhi once famously said: "I like your Christ but not your Christians." Israel must stay true to its core mission.

I stand with our Jewish brothers and sisters, as long as they remain committed to avoidance of murdering innocent people. There have been some grave errors in an era of broad social media, this is quite different from the days of the Iraq War only 20 years ago

We need the Israeli government to realize how important the concepts of Judaism are. How beneficial they have been to the world even for those who don't understand the critical contribution to our rights and progress.

Just as Gandhi once famously said: "I like your Christ but not your Christians." Israel must stay true to its core mission.
Amen.

Yoseph Haddad
@YosephHaddad
Hello Palestinians in Gaza!
Remember when you celebrated and laughed after the massacre of the 7th of October?
Remember when your leaders decided to invade Israel?
Remember when the terrorist of Hamas raped, burned, beheaded, and kidnapped Israelis ?

And do you remember when I said that the gates of hell will open on you⁉️

Well...blame your leaders for this❗❗❗
Oct 29, 2023

Regarding Coyote about supposed "fake news". Do you take hamas death ministry figures as facts?

Israel seems to be actively trying to put targets on all Jewish people's backs by claiming to be butchering the masses in Gaza in the name of all Jews. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for Jewish people who oppose the Israeli government's actions.
Israel isn’t claiming that. Antisemitic leftists like you are making up lies about Israel because you are driven by antisemitism.

I dont trust their numbers for the same reason I dont trust HAMAS numbers.

Regarding Coyote about supposed "fake news". Do you take hamas death ministry figures as facts?
From what I gathered from her posts yesterday, she trusts Hamas death ministry figures more than Israel’s, or, at best, no less. She drew a parallel between Israel and the Muslim terrorists by saying “they both put a spin on the numbers.”

I dont trust their numbers for the same reason I dont trust HAMAS numbers.
Except one comes from a sovereign nation and the other comes from savage, barbaric Muslim terrorists. Are you trying to say that Isrsel and the terrorists are pretty much the same?

Except one comes from a sovereign nation and the other comes from savage, barbaric Muslim terrorists. Are you trying to say that Isrsel and the terrorists are pretty much the same?
No, im not. Im just saying this is a propaganda race, and im not listening to either side.

By AFP and TOI Staff.

Most interesting observations and I think calls into question data that should be looked at most closely than just going by what the media prints of what Hamas tells them. Math can be manipulated in very strange ways for political purposes.

No, im not. Im just saying this is a propaganda race, and im not listening to either side.
It’s more than just a propaganda race. That’s what the media has made this out to be.

It is about Israel’s right to defend itself against barbaric, savage Jew-haters that committed the most subhuman massacre in our lifetimes, and who have threatened to keep doing it until all of Israel’s Jews are dead, and Israel no longer exists.

HAMAS could have ended this right away by returning the hostages - remember them? - and surrendering.

It is about Israel’s right to defend itself against barbaric, savage Jew-haters that committed the most subhuman massacre in our lifetimes, and who have threatened to keep doing it until all of Israel’s Jews are dead, and Israel no longer exists.
I get that.

By AFP and TOI Staff.

If I am reading this right, you are saying it is 24K dead, which include 15k terrorists? That would mean that in a region with 2 million Palestinians, Israel has managed to limit the unintentional deaths of civilians to 9k?

That is about 0.5% of civilians over a 7-month war in which the enemy hides behind civilians, leaving 99.5% alive. And yet we have people accusing Israel of “genocide”?

The Jews have been very effective in limiting civilian casualties to 1/2 of 1%, in an urban warfare environment where terrorists hide behind civilians. Anyone calling this a genocide is driven by antisemitism (or youthful ignorance if under 25).

To anyone over 25 calling this a “genocide,” or “like a genocide,” or ”approaching a genocide,” shame on you.

If I am reading this right, you are saying it is 24K dead, which include 15k terrorists? That would mean that in a region with 2 million Palestinians, Israel has managed to limit the unintentional deaths of civilians to 9k?

That is about 0.5% of civilians over a 7-month war in which the enemy hides behind civilians, leaving 99.5% alive. And yet we have people accusing Israel of “genocide”?

The Jews have been very effective in limiting civilian casualties to 1/2 of 1%, in an urban warfare environment where terrorists hide behind civilians. Anyone calling this a genocide is driven by antisemitism (or youthful ignorance if under 25).

To anyone over 25 calling this a “genocide,” or “like a genocide,” or ”approaching a genocide,” shame on you.
Basically.

Most interesting observations and I think calls into question data that should be looked at most closely than just going by what the media prints of what Hamas tells them. Math can be manipulated in very strange ways for political purposes.
Yet, MSM when quoting hamas data simply say "Gaza health ministry," most omit that it's by genocidal HAMAS.

Yeah, imagine that.

Someone comes into your country and slaughters a music festival and you don't throw a party in the killers honor.

What were those jews thinking.

It’s more than just a propaganda race. That’s what the media has made this out to be.

HAMAS could have ended this right away by returning the hostages - remember them? - and surrendering.

Uh.....how about not attacking at all ????

Forum List

Back