So Kevin McCarthy said he wants to tell the world the truth about the FISA memo

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kevin McCarthy on Twitter
upload_2018-2-10_18-15-46.png

OH AND LOOK HE EVEN PINNED THE TWEET HIMSELF.....
upload_2018-2-10_18-17-4.png

Oh so this is NOT true when it's posted from INFOWARS ......but lets go on over to Kevin M's tweets where he himself has posted the video all by himself and lets see if it is really his tweet........

Oh imagine he actually wants to tell the truth but we can't have that now can we so we''ll say it's a conspiracy theory right..

Oh look do we need some more TWITTER links to show it was really said :

upload_2018-2-10_18-19-46.png

Devin Nunes on Twitter

Free Beacon on Twitter

Did he tell about the memo of course he did

OH AND LOOK YOU CAN GO TO THE GOV WEB PAGE YOU KNOW THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PAGE AND HE FREAKING TALKS ABOUT THE VIDEO

upload_2018-2-10_18-56-10.png

Kevin McCarthy || House Majority Leader

Good luck leading horses to water. On second thought that's easier than leading some to think.

• Banned
Good luck leading horses to water. On second thought that's easier than leading some to think.

LMAO , I KNOW what you mean death. it's like Jesus Cripe wtf just because INFOWARS post something doesn't make it gawd dam conspiracy gawd dam ppl are fkn stupid as fk!!!

Heres the same video from twitter, posted on youtube. I'm posting it here so they don't have to exert themselves by tapping a link

Of course you know they just "discredit" the source (infowars) so they don't have to deal with FACTS they'll never see in the leftwing "news"

Trey Gowdy at 2:30!! WINNER!

MIndWars Yes, release the Democratic memo unredacted. America has the right to know.

• Banned
Heres the same video from twitter, posted on youtube. I'm posting it here so they don't have to exert themselves by tapping a link

Of course you know they just "discredit" the source (infowars) so they don't have to deal with FACTS they'll never see in the leftwing "news"

Trey Gowdy at 2:30!! WINNER!

LMDAO, I just lost it when you said they wouldn't have to over exert themselves !

View attachment 175984

OH AND LOOK HE EVEN PINNED THE TWEET HIMSELF.....
View attachment 175985

Oh so this is NOT true when it's posted from INFOWARS ......but lets go on over to Kevin M's tweets where he himself has posted the video all by himself and lets see if it is really his tweet........

Oh imagine he actually wants to tell the truth but we can't have that now can we so we''ll say it's a conspiracy theory right..

Oh look do we need some more TWITTER links to show it was really said :

View attachment 175986

Devin Nunes on Twitter

Free Beacon on Twitter

Did he tell about the memo of course he did

OH AND LOOK YOU CAN GO TO THE GOV WEB PAGE YOU KNOW THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PAGE AND HE FREAKING TALKS ABOUT THE VIDEO

View attachment 175996

Kevin McCarthy || House Majority Leader
And to think no one would have known about corruption in our government if Trump hadn't been elected. Government would have covered it all up and continued to overreach, getting bigger and more corrupt into everyday citizens lives. And Democrats are okay with that? Party bias to the point of corruption controlling the air they breath.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back