So much crying, so little explanation as to why....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Trump has been in office less than a week yet the crying & meltdowns have been ceaseless. So tell me, how has the election of Donald J Trump affected you? What impact has he had on your life?

Trump has been in office less than a week yet the crying & meltdowns have been ceaseless. So tell me, how has the election of Donald J Trump affected you? What impact has he had on your life?

We all know that what bought these snowflakes to this sad point is the liberal rhetoric that they've been fed for years. The left specializes in doom and gloom talk and every election convinces people that the end is near unless a Dem gets in the WH.

I haven't heard any list specific concerns, at least none that are real. They seem to think that gays will be banished, perhaps shipped off to some Muslim country to get thrown off a roof top. They act like women will be stripped of all rights, again perhaps shipped off to some Muslim country where they will be nothing more than servants to the men.

I guess it's all a concern that gays and women will be treated the way Muslims currently treat them. Yet, they still defend Muslims and bash Trump for something he hasn't done and won't do.

He stated before the election that gays have rights and that matter is settled. We all have rights and the only ones that were set to take them away was the radical left that is actually behind all these protests and riots. They want the unrest and civil disobedience to continue and all these groups seem ignorant of the fact that they are being used as pawns.

The reinstatement of the Mexico City policy was a big blow to the left, cutting off funds to organizations that do abortions in other countries.

Because, to the left, the more dead babies the better.

So tell me, how has the election of Donald J Trump affected you?

I am much, much happier.

We all know that what bought these snowflakes to this sad point is the liberal rhetoric that they've been fed for years. The left specializes in doom and gloom talk and every election convinces people that the end is near unless a Dem gets in the WH.

I haven't heard any list specific concerns, at least none that are real. They seem to think that gays will be banished, perhaps shipped off to some Muslim country to get thrown off a roof top. They act like women will be stripped of all rights, again perhaps shipped off to some Muslim country where they will be nothing more than servants to the men.

I guess it's all a concern that gays and women will be treated the way Muslims currently treat them. Yet, they still defend Muslims and bash Trump for something he hasn't done and won't do.

He stated before the election that gays have rights and that matter is settled. We all have rights and the only ones that were set to take them away was the radical left that is actually behind all these protests and riots. They want the unrest and civil disobedience to continue and all these groups seem ignorant of the fact that they are being used as pawns.

The ironic thing is that the left loves muslims right now, of course they don't think about their policies, just that they are a poor minority picked on by mean republicans

Muslims are going to rape your sister and your daughter, but liberals are okay with that, even though they're against rape in all other cases, and even consider a boy touching a girl on the boobs rape unless he gets a signed and notarized consent form first.

Forum List

Back