so much for the lefts claim that MAGA supporters are a violent cult !

It was and is fully legal to pay her.
It’s like saying I’m not guilty of a crime of shooting someone thru adjudicated self defense verdict but then have it questioned about how I bought the gun two years earlier so Now I Am Guilty of murder. A total convolution of justice
It was not legal to pay her off for the benefit and purpose of shutting her up for the reason of protecting his campaign run, without declaring it a campaign donation.... The NDA is a legal tool the wealthiest and corporations use often, falsifying your business records to hide paying an NDA, is not.

It was and is fully legal to pay her.
It’s like saying I’m not guilty of a crime of shooting someone thru adjudicated self defense verdict but then have it questioned about how I bought the gun two years earlier so Now I Am Guilty of murder. A total convolution of justice
No one is saying there was a crime in paying her. DNAs are not criminal. The covering it up was, and that is what the courts will say all the way to SCOTUS: the trial was righteous, and Trump is a felon.

or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
But you haven’t gotten to intent to defraud yet. You have to get passed that to be able to move on to the rest

Also…where was the crime, actually? How the payment to his lawyer was labeled?

If the business entry would have said “payment to Michael cohen”, would that have been any better?

But you haven’t gotten to intent to defraud yet. You have to get passed that to be able to move on to the rest

Also…where was the crime, actually? How the payment to his lawyer was labeled?

If the business entry would have said “payment to Michael cohen”, would that have been any better?
In New York, law enforcement or investigators have access to those business records at any time. They are not some private business record, just for the company. Not all States are like this, but in New York State it is this way from what has been reported. Hiding it from state officials by fudging the records, is equivalent to hiding it from the public.

And because Cohen confessed to his crimes and told them how trump paid him back for the Stormy hush money, the NYState investigators were able to access Trump's business records on it, to see if it was true.... And that is how the falsified business records were found.

Last edited:
In New York, law enforcement or investigators have access to those business records at any time. They are not some private business record, just for the company. Not all States are like this, but in New York State it is this way from what has been reported. Hiding it from state officials by fudging the records, is equivalent to hiding it from the public.

And because Cohen confessed to his crimes and told them how trump paid him back for the Stormy hush money, the NYState investigators were able to access Trump's business records on it, to see if it was true.... And that is how the falsified business records were found.
Where do you get that from? I need to see the statute that says that law enforcement or investigators have ready access to someone’s business information

OBVIOUSLY in an investigation, like this, where people go looking for things, it would be seen, but intent to defraud means an intentional keeping of information from the public in a normal environment.

In lack of an investigation, the records would never have been seen. In fact, the only reason we even know about it is because of braggs witch hunt.

Had it not been for that, the records would still be internal and nobody would have had any idea of how the entry was recorded.

Intent to defraud means you have to act knowingly that you are trying to deceive someone. An internal business record is something you’d never expect anyone to see.

Intent to defraud means you have to act knowingly that you are trying to deceive someone. An internal business record is something you’d never expect anyone to see.
That is simply not true. Business records are NOT private records that no one will see and just personal stuff of the company to put whatever they want, when ever they want, in New York.

As an example their business records can be reviewed by any shareholder upon request....they are open books, meant to factually reflect the business.

THINK!

Why would NY even have a falsifying business records CHARGE to indict on, if the records were never meant to be seen, huh?

Last edited:
That is simply not true. Business records are NOT private records that no one will see and just personal stuff of the company to put whatever they want, when ever they want, in New York.

As an example their business records can be reviewed by any shareholder upon request....they are open books, meant to factually reflect the business.

THINK!

Why would NY even have a falsifying business records CHARGE to indict on, if the records were never meant to be seen, huh?

Because there are different types of business records? Those that are intended for public consumption, and those that are not.

We dont even know which business records were falsified. The indictment just says “falsifying business records” which is a pretty broad statement.

No one is saying there was a crime in paying her. DNAs are not criminal. The covering it up was, and that is what the courts will say all the way to SCOTUS: the trial was righteous, and Trump is a felon.
He used campaign funds to pay her off. And then tried to hide it. So his defense of just paying her off to spare the little woman embarrassment didn't fly.

I don't think the charges should have been brought though.

Forum List

Back