🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Much Hate

debonora

Rookie
Feb 11, 2017
I don't know why we have so much hate between both parties. I've read some extremely hateful things as of late and its sad. At the end of the day we are ALL AMERICANS. We all want the same things for this country, we just believe in different routes to get there. My point is whether you're right or left, black or white, red or yellow, take a step back before you decide to wish bad things upon someone or someplace (Oroville CA)

Don't take it too seriously, Debonora. I doubt a lot of these folks actually hate much. It's easy to be nasty and overblown on a message board, but I daresay most would get along at a big fricken BBQ and beer.
Welcome! I am a newcomer too.

And I hope you and yours come away unscathed through this dam mess.

See what I did there? Dam mess?:)

I don't know why we have so much hate between both parties. I've read some extremely hateful things as of late and its sad. At the end of the day we are ALL AMERICANS. We all want the same things for this country, we just believe in different routes to get there. My point is whether you're right or left, black or white, red or yellow, take a step back before you decide to wish bad things upon someone or someplace (Oroville CA)
Your first mistake was assuming everyone wants the same thing for America. Truth is we don't, and therein lies the root of the hate.

So there are AMERICANS that want this country to implode and crumble?!?! To have AMERICANS suffer and die!?!?!? If You want different things than i am sorry for you. That"s not a way to live

Well, I DID say 'most' of you... HA!
I don't hate anyone in the world.
Well... maybe that rolling ball of festering twat Clinton.

I would like to believe the hate isn't real, but I don't know. There is something just irrational going on. My wife works at a University and feels like she can't say a word around her colleagues when they go into their daily Trump bashing. That is wrong on every level. That is not America and certainly not what Universities and professors should be about.

Don't take it too seriously, Debonora. I doubt a lot of these folks actually hate much. It's easy to be nasty and overblown on a message board, but I daresay most would get along at a big fricken BBQ and beer.
Welcome! I am a newcomer too.

Agreed. Much of what you find on these types of boards is common venting. There are few here that I would not sit and drink with, and those are the ones who are obviously really flat-out stupid beyond all prediction.

Welcome.

So there are AMERICANS that want this country to implode and crumble?!?! To have AMERICANS suffer and die!?!?!? If You want different things than i am sorry for you. That"s not a way to live

I didn't read that anyone said that. Not everyone is going to agree is the bottom line, and these forums are MUCH more nasty than real life. People are egged on into "bad behavior."

Who is dying? I've been posting on political forums for several years now, and this is par for the course.

Don't forget that this type of venue tends to attract extremists too. Chin up! :)

I would like to believe the hate isn't real, but I don't know. There is something just irrational going on. My wife works at a University and feels like she can't say a word around her colleagues when they go into their daily Trump bashing. That is wrong on every level. That is not America and certainly not what Universities and professors should be about.

Well... I do have to admit... I've never seen it quite this venomous...

Did you say hate? hating? where? who?

living under a rock ...are we ? LOL too funny :dunno:

Did you say hate? hating? where? who?

living under a rock ...are we ? LOL too funny :dunno:

Want to witness hating? Watch CSPAN. It's a comedy show.

Forum List

Back