So Much Winning You’ll Be Sick Of Winning!

The left was really expecting Trump to be shunned in DAVOS by the globalist elites, but just the opposite happened. They're treating Trump like a superstar. There aren't even the usual protests going on there like there usually are.

:laugh:
they are not taught from an early age to hate whites/hate America/police/men/heteros/etc like they are in the US....
...their MSM do stories on Trump--but not everyday all day headlines
and their sports players/entertainers are not as much anti-police/anti-America like the blacks here

You sycophants have a few more places on Trump's ass to kiss you missed..
I love his ass!!! I'll kiss it and kiss it
Go Trump !!! MAGA!!!!!!!!
:9:
Trump is GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure he will be when he dies....
he is GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still stuck on myself...But Trump's wife does give me a bit of inspiration to take over his homestead..

It’s gonna be warm for Trump in chilly Davos | Concept News Central

President Trump is on a roll, bitchslapping Evil Lying Liberals who if they had any sense would repent and start loving our country and Democracy again.

He was treated like a King at DAVOS! They Welcomed him like a Hero! Congratulated him on his Tax Bill and promised to invest in America and bring more jobs with them. His approval ratings continue to climb despite the 24-7 assault by The Leftist Propagandist America Hating Media!

Meanwhile we have Satan worshiping Liberals plotting Coups in The FBI and John Kerry violating The Logan Act by urging HAMAS & The PLO to Fight The President & The United States!

Do the Right Thing Liberals and repent of your sins, your lies, your Treason, your Sedition and Love America Again Like We Do!

Be a Cheerleader for America instead of sharpening knives to plunge in her back when she is not looking!
This is corporations and the rich taking over not just the swamp but the entire world.

Let’s see if this generation will do better than their parents. Don’t show me the rich are happy they were happy two years ago and you blamed Obama’s.

Yes, the rich have never been happier.

I love his ass!!! I'll kiss it and kiss it
Go Trump !!! MAGA!!!!!!!!
:9:
I'm still stuck on myself...
you are like an utterly inconsequential, tiny, tiny dumbass ant compared to the great TRUMP

I'm still stuck on myself...
you are like an utterly inconsequential, tiny, tiny dumbass ant compared to the great TRUMP
I like it that way, easier to fly under the radar...

President Trump is on a roll, bitchslapping Evil Lying Liberals who if they had any sense would repent and start loving our country and Democracy again.

He was treated like a King at DAVOS! They Welcomed him like a Hero! Congratulated him on his Tax Bill and promised to invest in America and bring more jobs with them. His approval ratings continue to climb despite the 24-7 assault by The Leftist Propagandist America Hating Media!

Meanwhile we have Satan worshiping Liberals plotting Coups in The FBI and John Kerry violating The Logan Act by urging HAMAS & The PLO to Fight The President & The United States!

Do the Right Thing Liberals and repent of your sins, your lies, your Treason, your Sedition and Love America Again Like We Do!

Be a Cheerleader for America instead of sharpening knives to plunge in her back when she is not looking!
This is corporations and the rich taking over not just the swamp but the entire world.

Let’s see if this generation will do better than their parents. Don’t show me the rich are happy they were happy two years ago and you blamed Obama’s.

the rich have been in charge for a long time--decades--more than that
the rich call the shots

not that they are ALL evil--some are.....some of the poor are evil
not all the rich are jerks and not all whites are evil--like the racist, America-hater Rev Wright wants you to believe

the rich call the shots

not all the rich are jerks and not all whites are evil--like the racist, America-hater Rev Wright wants you to believe
The Founding Fathers all had a big wad.....

the rich call the shots

The Founding Fathers all had a big wad.....
if I was rich, I would do my best and use my $$ for my political/etc beliefs.....nothing wrong with that

Good. We will need jobs for all the illegals that prick wants to give amnesty to

Give it a rest, dickhead. Who cares if he gives a couple million of them a ten year path to citizenship if they vote GOP in appreciation? We get the wall and the invasion ends. Someday you'll understand Trump is much smarter than you are.

Liberal Tears Make Me Happy!

Their Hatred & Intolerance Brings Me Joy and Confidence in The Goodness Of President Trump!

Their Lies Bring Smiles To My Face and a Warmness To my Heart and Faith in The Truth Of Trump’s Promises To put Me and The American People First!

How refreshing it is to not have to see scum like Obama and Clinton betray America and Her People for Bribes and Graft and Their own Greed and Personal Enrichment!

God Bless America, and God Bless President Trump!

Last edited:
And Make No Mistake IT is an Invasion and The Dems Have Plotted This Invasion Like They Plotted a Coup and Rigging The Election!

Good. We will need jobs for all the illegals that prick wants to give amnesty to

Give it a rest, dickhead. Who cares if he gives a couple million of them a ten year path to citizenship if they vote GOP in appreciation? We get the wall and the invasion ends. Someday you'll understand Trump is much smarter than you are.

the rich call the shots

The evil rich took over even more with the trump win. Just look at the Supreme Court pick. A total corporate cronie like alito and Roberts. The people lost and they don’t realize it. They already lost when they elected Reagan newt bush Ryan McConnell.

That’s ok I’m upper middle class so fuck it I tried

Forum List

Back