So Much Winning You’ll Be Sick Of Winning!

It’s gonna be warm for Trump in chilly Davos | Concept News Central

President Trump is on a roll, bitchslapping Evil Lying Liberals who if they had any sense would repent and start loving our country and Democracy again.

He was treated like a King at DAVOS! They Welcomed him like a Hero! Congratulated him on his Tax Bill and promised to invest in America and bring more jobs with them. His approval ratings continue to climb despite the 24-7 assault by The Leftist Propagandist America Hating Media!

Meanwhile we have Satan worshiping Liberals plotting Coups in The FBI and John Kerry violating The Logan Act by urging HAMAS & The PLO to Fight The President & The United States!

Do the Right Thing Liberals and repent of your sins, your lies, your Treason, your Sedition and Love America Again Like We Do!

Be a Cheerleader for America instead of sharpening knives to plunge in her back when she is not looking!
This is corporations and the rich taking over not just the swamp but the entire world.

Let’s see if this generation will do better than their parents. Don’t show me the rich are happy they were happy two years ago and you blamed Obama’s.

Yes, the rich have never been happier.
the rich have been in charge for a long time--decades--more than that
the rich call the shots

not that they are ALL evil--some are.....some of the poor are evil
not all the rich are jerks and not all whites are evil--like the racist, America-hater Rev Wright wants you to believe
The Founding Fathers all had a big wad.....
That’s why it was amazing Washington gave we the people the power. If we can keep it.

President Trump’s next win will be on Infrastructure or Immigration and then Mueller leaving Washington in Disgrace, then Comey being Indicted.

And Make No Mistake IT is an Invasion and The Dems Have Plotted This Invasion Like They Plotted a Coup and Rigging The Election!

Good. We will need jobs for all the illegals that prick wants to give amnesty to

Give it a rest, dickhead. Who cares if he gives a couple million of them a ten year path to citizenship if they vote GOP in appreciation? We get the wall and the invasion ends. Someday you'll understand Trump is much smarter than you are.
"its an invasion but i support trump helping them!!"
:rofl:

The President is Calling The Left’s Bluff by offering them a deal he will do but they will turn down because they don’t want to fix immigration.

Good. We will need jobs for all the illegals that prick wants to give amnesty to
I’m good with him giving them a pathway to citizenship.
Right? Giving illegals more incentive to disrespect us is awesome.
. Gotta keep the issues hot against Trump, so they won't be capitulating on anything without kicking and screaming all the way to the negotiation table. LOL

Hate to pop bubbles on this joyous day of Trump worship, but let's hear it one more time. Who's gonna pay for the wall????? The American taxpayer!!!!

Mexico is already paying for the Wall through reduced illegal immigration which costs 100s of Billions of Dollars a Year!

Speaking of money, Nancy Pelosi is worth $26 Million Dollars. She has Hispanic Servants and Gardeners.

When is she going to give them $1,000 bonuses....you know...Toss them a few Bread Crumbs!

Hate to pop bubbles on this joyous day of Trump worship, but let's hear it one more time. Who's gonna pay for the wall????? The American taxpayer!!!!

President Trump is on a roll, bitchslapping Evil Lying Liberals who if they had any sense would repent and start loving our country and Democracy again.

He was treated like a King at DAVOS! They Welcomed him like a Hero! Congratulated him on his Tax Bill and promised to invest in America and bring more jobs with them. His approval ratings continue to climb despite the 24-7 assault by The Leftist Propagandist America Hating Media!

Meanwhile we have Satan worshiping Liberals plotting Coups in The FBI and John Kerry violating The Logan Act by urging HAMAS & The PLO to Fight The President & The United States!

Do the Right Thing Liberals and repent of your sins, your lies, your Treason, your Sedition and Love America Again Like We Do!

Be a Cheerleader for America instead of sharpening knives to plunge in her back when she is not looking!

indeed

i will never get tired of winning

I might however get a sore side

LOL@BUTTHURTLIBERALS

Mexico is already paying for the Wall through reduced illegal immigration which costs 100s of Billions of Dollars a Year!

Speaking of money, Nancy Pelosi is worth $26 Million Dollars. She has Hispanic Servants and Gardeners.

When is she going to give them $1,000 bonuses....you know...Toss them a few Bread Crumbs!

He said mexico is gonna pay for the wall and mexico told him to go pound sand. Now we're hearing all the cute creative ways mexico will be made to pay for it but that's trump trying to save face. Get used to his lying. He does it all the time just like a professional politician. He also said he was self funding his campaign so that he wouldn't have to pay back favors to the big donors like the kochs and adelsons. We know that was a lie also.

indeed

LOL@BUTTHURTLIBERALS

Sore knees too. You people are pretty childish and disgusting in your worshipping this guy like he's the second coming of jesus. I did vote for him, hoping maybe, just maybe, he might be a non politician trying to do well for the country, but no. He's a real, genuine, stinking republican who's only god is money.

indeed

LOL@BUTTHURTLIBERALS

Sore knees too. You people are pretty childish and disgusting in your worshipping this guy like he's the second coming of jesus. I did vote for him, hoping maybe, just maybe, he might be a non politician trying to do well for the country, but no. He's a real, genuine, stinking republican who's only god is money.

unlike you leftist we do not idolize nor worship leaders ya stupid fuckwad

You sycophants have a few more places on Trump's ass to kiss you missed..

You sound jealous!
My friend posted this on facebook

Question for all the trump supporters so if america was winning and winning and winning so much surely americans must have also been WINNING and if that was the case why is it that after being off work for a few weeks and no income they are all going broke. Guess you werent winning that much .

You sound jealous!

Question for all the trump supporters so if america was winning and winning and winning so much surely americans must have also been WINNING and if that was the case why is it that after being off work for a few weeks and no income they are all going broke. Guess you werent winning that much .
Guess you should go back to your Bat Soup, and emptying Chamber Pots in Wuhan.

You sound jealous!

Actually the guy who posted that is from Iran.

You sound jealous!

You have to admit it's true. This pandemic has proven us liberal right. Over the past 40 years the rich have been waging a covert war against the middle class. They now have all the money and too many of you are shitting your pants after only being laid off 2 weeks. And you have unemployment coming in. Still the gov has to send you all checks to help you get by. I wouldn't give any registered Republican a dime. They don't like government. They want small weak government that doesn't intrude on their lives. Meanwhile, the rich have taken over your government and like I said

This pandemic has exposed why America is not great again. It was great when 35% of the country was union. It was great after liberals invented unemployment insurance. It was great when Big 3 auto workers were well paid.

But funny thing is these arrogant ignorant blue collar union workers got older and got their pensions and now they run the country and they say the next generation can't have it so good.

I have $40K liquid and I'm working. I make 6 figures. I'm considered essential and I work from home. Suck on that.

Problem is we will hear "labor costs are too high" in America and other nonsense. We cannot expect americans to do the same jobs cheap overseas labor does unless wages are rais d considerably along with benefits. You can bet big business wants Visa workers to come and they'll say americans don't want to do these jobs. And americans shouldn't accept low wages either.

Forum List

Back