So Much Winning You’ll Be Sick Of Winning!

You sycophants have a few more places on Trump's ass to kiss you missed..

You sound jealous!
My friend posted this on facebook

Question for all the trump supporters so if america was winning and winning and winning so much surely americans must have also been WINNING and if that was the case why is it that after being off work for a few weeks and no income they are all going broke. Guess you werent winning that much .
Guess you should go back to your Bat Soup, and emptying Chamber Pots in Wuhan.
Actually the guy who posted that is from Iran.
And so are you, or you just don't give a shit about life in general and are a total asshole.

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.

You sound jealous!

Question for all the trump supporters so if america was winning and winning and winning so much surely americans must have also been WINNING and if that was the case why is it that after being off work for a few weeks and no income they are all going broke. Guess you werent winning that much .
And so are you, or you just don't give a shit about life in general and are a total asshole.

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.
I'm just pointing out another one of Trump's lies that got exposed when this virus shut the country down. Most people are not winning. Just look at their bank accounts.

I'd rather see things go back to the way they were. Billionaires were millionaires and the middle class was booming and had savings. If you got nothing don't be sour with me or suggest I don't care about life.

I do however think we are over populated. I don't want people to die but I do want less humans walking the planet.

You sound jealous!

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.
I'm just pointing out another one of Trump's lies that got exposed when this virus shut the country down. Most people are not winning. Just look at their bank accounts.

I'd rather see things go back to the way they were. Billionaires were millionaires and the middle class was booming and had savings. If you got nothing don't be sour with me or suggest I don't care about life.

I do however think we are over populated. I don't want people to die but I do want less humans walking the planet.

When will you be volunteering?

You sound jealous!

Would you have preferred 2 million + dead with hospitals overflowing with dead bodies?

You sound jealous!

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.

I didn't have any kids. So when I die, I will rid the world of 1 less human. I will not replace me with 1 2 3 or 10 new humans who will ruin the planet with their gas guzzling and plastic polluting and global warmers.

You sound jealous!

Would you have preferred 2 million + dead with hospitals overflowing with dead bodies?
Why change the subject? The point I made was that so many people are broke after only missing 1 or 2 paychecks. MAGA? You got a long way to go bro.

You sound jealous!

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.

I didn't have any kids. So when I die, I will rid the world of 1 less human. I will not replace me with 1 2 3 or 10 new humans who will ruin the planet with their gas guzzling and plastic polluting and global warmers.

Well thank Gawd. That genetic line is stopped.

You sound jealous!

Same difference.

Go lick the subway.

Well thank Gawd. That genetic line is stopped.
My brother has 2 boys. One is just like me.

Forum List

Back