So Now We Wait.Lets Say A Week Or Two From Now.On Cable News.Its Reported That Harris Has No Path To 270.Then What Happens?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
At least Fox News has already brought this story/situation up. Their commentators have just started bringing up some polling facts and misc realitys of how the overal voting population feels about Harris along with the current polling in the rust belt. It does not look good for Harris. Maybe in 2 or so weeks, some one one CNN will pull up the electoral map again, (like they did with Biden about a week ago) showing the red and blue states. And that even CNN did not see a path for victory for Biden last week. Yet, Harris feels like she has a great chance to beat Trump. Hmm, does she ever go on You-Tube and look at all of those channels forcasting the 2024 electoral maps and their honest opinions of whats to come in 2024? It doesnt look good, most of those electoral projection maps are very very RED !

A. Harris absolutely has a chance to beat Trump

B. Trump absolutely has a chance to beat Harris. Both sides have become way too cocky.

C. If Harris's numbers are lackluster come the convention they'll throw her overboard for another candidate.

A. Harris absolutely has a chance to beat Trump

B. Trump absolutely has a chance to beat Harris. Both sides have become way too cocky.

C. If Harris's numbers are lackluster come the convention they'll throw her overboard for another candidate.
I would have said you’re full of crap last month. Now...that is as sane a rant as I’ve heard lately.

C’mon November. it will all be over.

My take is this.

Trump beats Harris. Stacey Abrams showed that black men won’t support her. I suspect Harris will get the same apathy. Thats the ballgame.

if anyone is in doubt. just go to you-tube and unless it shows up on the front page, just plug in something like "Trump Beats Harris/electoral map". i have been watching them over the last two months, always showing a Trump Landslide, and all those channels were right. now as they are just starting up the new electoral maps, the few of whom already have polling updates, show no real change in the states trump has a lock on (about 225 electoral votes) and the same and very few blue states for Biden. if anything, its worse for Harris

There was a poll reported yesterday on the radio news that shows Trump beating Harris by 5 points... I don't know who the pollster was but that's 3 points better than Trump was beating Joe by.... this is a towel toss into the ring by the democrat's... they know she can't win but they know Biden is unable to serve as president... and they don't know what else to do... not many dems want to run a shortened campaign for president and lose to Trump... so they are stuck with laughing Harris....

There was a poll reported yesterday on the radio news that shows Trump beating Harris by 5 points... I don't know who the pollster was but that's 3 points better than Trump was beating Joe by.... this is a towel toss into the ring by the democrat's... they know she can't win but they know Biden is unable to serve as president... and they don't know what else to do... not many dems want to run a shortened campaign for president and lose to Trump... so they are stuck with laughing Harris....
and what makes Harris think that her running mate will boost her way ahead of Trump? really? the guy from Arizona?

At least Fox News has already brought this story/situation up. Their commentators have just started bringing up some polling facts and misc realitys of how the overal voting population feels about Harris along with the current polling in the rust belt. It does not look good for Harris. Maybe in 2 or so weeks, some one one CNN will pull up the electoral map again, (like they did with Biden about a week ago) showing the red and blue states. And that even CNN did not see a path for victory for Biden last week. Yet, Harris feels like she has a great chance to beat Trump. Hmm, does she ever go on You-Tube and look at all of those channels forcasting the 2024 electoral maps and their honest opinions of whats to come in 2024? It doesnt look good, most of those electoral projection maps are very very RED !

Then they will ditch Kamel-toe and move on to Plan C. Even Dims understand how corrupt they are.

July poll?

o'tay

o'tay.jpg

Four possible reasons so far:

1. The voters that left Biden might all come back to her.
2. The government won't allow Trump to be president again.
3. The large amount of concern being voiced by Trump's supporters here.
4. She will embarrass Trump on his support of Russia and the war.

(#4 being a last resort) (it's risky)

Forum List

Back