So...obama never invited biden into residence quarters...that tells you everything about joe biden and obama..

At the disaster called a Town Hall...joe biden showed exactly what obama thought of him....job killer joe stated he had never before been in the residence quarters of the White House......not even during the 8 years of obama...

job killer joe and obama....two very tiny men....

Obama is still living rent free in your head.

At the disaster called a Town Hall...joe biden showed exactly what obama thought of him....job killer joe stated he had never before been in the residence quarters of the White House......not even during the 8 years of obama...

Wait a minute, let me see if I can find a fuck to give....Is it important for some reason? At least Oblama didn't try to get Biden to throw the election for him and set up a dictatorship.
Obama put Biden in as part of his deal with Hilliary to concede to him. This is why I am pretty sure that Joe's hoe harris is going to "pick" Hilliary or chelsea the donkey.

Worse than average attempt at spin.
2 out of 10.

Wait a minute, let me see if I can find a fuck to give....Is it important for some reason? At least Oblama didn't try to get Biden to throw the election for him and set up a dictatorship.
Obama put Biden in as part of his deal with Hilliary to concede to him. This is why I am pretty sure that Joe's hoe harris is going to "pick" Hilliary or chelsea the donkey.
Obvious why you don't post in the Clean Debate Zone.

I am sure they will not be worth voting for..But, I don't think Hillary and Kamala will jibe well..

So many lies in one post. I have never been in the homes of very many people I have worked for either.

I guess you're totally butthurt over the losing the election, "Job Killer Joe" isn't going to fly any more than "Sleepy Joe", or "China Joe". Stop with the lies and the name calling.

No policy, no discussion. Just juvenile name calling and lies.

Forum List

Back