So Rachel Madcow and others treat Trump like a raping genocidal maniac and NOW we are to show him respect? Come again?!

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
So Rachel Madcow and others treat Trump like a raping genocidal maniac and NOW we are to show him respect? Come again?! And most of you fall for this? I do not accept their well wishes in the slightest. They have desperately wished this type of thing on the entire Trump family since before he announced he was running for President. (I am a President Trump supporter.)

I don't recall many who wished for Ginsberg to die call for any sort of respect after she did.

So Rachel Madcow and others treat Trump like a raping genocidal maniac and NOW we are to show him respect? Come again?! And most of you fall for this? I do not accept their well wishes in the slightest. They have desperately wished this type of thing on the entire Trump family since before he announced he was running for President. (I am a President Trump supporter.)
WEll I get that, it's politeness, even if fake, is still worthy of a civilized society. What it means is that people still have the expectation for decency. Those that are not, should be skewered.
RBG I was polite and with Chrisy Tiegan losing a child I was polite. No one likes death, it sucks. There are things to criticize for sure, but it's ok to be a normal person once in a while, especially on these matters. Joe Biden was nice as well. Trump has been nice when dems have died or had major issues....it's the right thing to do, even if you disagree with them.

• Banned
I know that this is what people should do but there is no way to accept it coming from people who are both so mentally ill and wished death on him and his family all along in the first place. Especially when to this day there has never been anything proven to be done wrong by President Trump.

I don't recall many who wished for Ginsberg to die call for any sort of respect after she did.
Who wished for her to die? That's horrible......
Don’t forget how the right treated John McCain up to and after his death.

If Biden were currently hospitalized, the right would be hammering away at his health being a political issue.

I know that this is what people should do but there is no way to accept it coming from people who are both so mentally ill and wished death on him and his family all along in the first place. Especially when to this day there has never been anything proven to be done wrong by President Trump.
He even cheated on his wives perfectly.

Ever see a video of some dumbass getting his head caught in an alligator's jaws?

Do you have any sympathy?

Trump tempted fate and lost please feel sorry for the loser.

How has Trump "lost"?
Getting covid is not losing.
Likely we all should try to get it, as it strengthens the immune system for the next one, which is always even worse.
Trump is in the highest risk group, but the stats are totally skewed because they only include those who felt sick enough to get tested. Now that we know 90% of the infected are asymptomatic, don't get tested, and are not included in the stats, then we know that the death rate is only a tenth of what we thought it was.

How has Trump "lost"?
Likely we all should try to get it, as it strengthens the immune system for the next one, which is always even worse.
Trump is in the highest risk group, but the stats are totally skewed because they only include those who felt sick enough to get tested. Now that we know 90% of the infected are asymptomatic, don't get tested, and are not included in the stats, then we know that the death rate is only a tenth of what we thought it was.
He tried to downplay the very disease he is now at it's mercy. People do not go for a stay at the hospital if they are not sick.

How has Trump "lost"?
Natural immunity would beat the heck out of fake vaccine immunity where big pharma wants to inject one over and over and over again with their crap.

If Biden were currently hospitalized, the right would be hammering away at his health being a political issue.
WEll there are differences, it depends on the health issue. IF it were COVID, after the issues with Biden, almost certainly they would. TRump has always looked spry, always had energy.....always had his faculties..so there is a huge difference

How has Trump "lost"?
He tried to downplay the very disease he is now at it's mercy. People do not go for a stay at the hospital if they are not sick.
We know he's sick, he told us....it's not a secret. Do you people even leave your basement? Can you do a basic google search?

How did he temp fate? I'd much rather a President that is out there leading by example, than one who stays in his home for 6 months and doesn't even try to do anything. Wow, the left are really really sick people.

WEll there are differences, it depends on the health issue. IF it were COVID, after the issues with Biden, almost certainly they would. TRump has always looked spry, always had energy.....always had his faculties..so there is a huge difference
The only difference is Biden is a genuine good person and Trump isn’t.

That had nothing to do with your question, but as always you are wrong. Trump doesn't have his minions going around killing, looting and rioting. HE's never claimed that a loved one was killed in a car wreck because of a drunk driver, when that driver wasn't drunk. And for cheating, they both have done it.....we can go on if you want.

That had nothing to do with your question, but as always you are wrong. Trump doesn't have his minions going around killing, looting and rioting. HE's never claimed that a loved one was killed in a car wreck because of a drunk driver, when that driver wasn't drunk. And for cheating, they both have done it.....we can go on if you want.
It has everything to do with the question. Biden is a genuine good person. Trump isn’t.

Forum List

Back