So Rosenstein bullies,intimidates, and uses anger to obstruct justice

It will almost be as fun to watch this ass get fired and indicted as it will to watch Comey The Clown.....

Q tells us to trust Sessions..........I'm prepared to do that....

why not?:wink_2:

you trust CNN more?

what can I say...apart from bloody hell...

you are on your own LOL.... buh bye
I can only be chumped for so long....That time span gets shorter as the years go on....Q has promised too much for too long, and produced next to nothing.....Fudgeim.

you are wrong

Q is the real thing

but I'm not here to convince people ;)

Rep Gaetz: Rosenstein's Threats Left Congressional Staff Members "Physically Shaking in My Office" In Fear For Their Families

My my
Simple question to lower staffers is when this moron uses these tactics, simple say, “ why are trying to control me with anger.”
There is no proof of that, other than Devin Nunes spreading that meme.
And nobody was "physically shaking" either, unless you believe the ridiculous claim.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/the-gateway-pundit/
Enough said.

Rep Gaetz: Rosenstein's Threats Left Congressional Staff Members "Physically Shaking in My Office" In Fear For Their Families

My my
Simple question to lower staffers is when this moron uses these tactics, simple say, “ why are trying to control me with anger.”
And nobody was "physically shaking" either, unless you believe the ridiculous claim.
Is that what others are saying that were in the room

It will almost be as fun to watch this ass get fired and indicted as it will to watch Comey The Clown.....

Speaking of which...do you remember this little statement from more than a couple weeks ago...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

You were as wrong then as you are now.

So the registered Republican appointed by a Republican President is asking for information from Republican Staffers..

And this has them shaking... How many crimes have these guys committed?

I think we need another conspiracy theory....

My my

https://www.snopes.com/tag/the-gateway-pundit/
Enough said.
Did you really click on this link? It goes nowhere.

Forum List

Back