So Rosenstein bullies,intimidates, and uses anger to obstruct justice

Rep Gaetz: Rosenstein's Threats Left Congressional Staff Members "Physically Shaking in My Office" In Fear For Their Families

My my
Simple question to lower staffers is when this moron uses these tactics, simple say, “ why are trying to control me with anger.”
There is no proof of that, other than Devin Nunes spreading that meme.
And nobody was "physically shaking" either, unless you believe the ridiculous claim.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/the-gateway-pundit/
Enough said.
Did you really click on this link? It goes nowhere.

I wouldn’t post a link that goes nowhere.
It goes straight to Snopes and there exposure of Gateway Pundits’ fake news.

Speaking of which...do you remember this little statement from more than a couple weeks ago...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......

Happy IG day Obama butt licker.....

Just CANNOT trust these darn republicans, correct????..
I never said you could...I despise the GOP swamp almost as much as the progs...but the progs are insane...so they are a bit scarier....

Speaking of which...do you remember this little statement from more than a couple weeks ago...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......

Happy IG day Obama butt licker.....

Thanks! It was just as I predicted, a nothing burger.

Still waiting on those indictments that you said were only a couple weeks away....3 weeks ago. :21::21:

Its not a nothing burger...but even excepting that it is...it will galvanize Trump supporters and they will go to the polls with the same intensity as they did in 2016....once again the establishment has two sets of rules...that is why Trump was elected in the first place...but don't be so sure Comey won't be indicted...this is day one of the release....

Its not a nothing burger...but even excepting that it is...it will galvanize Trump supporters and they will go to the polls with the same intensity as they did in 2016....once again the establishment has two sets of rules...that is why Trump was elected in the first place...but don't be so sure Comey won't be indicted...this is day one of the release....

Trump supporters are the most faithful people on the planet, they do not need galvanized. You sheep make the Obama worshipers look like amateurs, I have never seen this sort of devotion to any man in my lifetime.

Trump could literally shit on a piece of bread and hand it you and you would happily eat it and ask for more.

Forum List

Back